Love? (Tsukikage)

Kageyama is having a hard time figuring his feelings. So he decided to ask Tsukishima about it. Yes,they're not that close, but Kageyama's feelings is related to Tsukishima so he wanted to ask him.

*THEY ARE ON A CALL*

Kageyama: Hey, Tsukishima?

Tsukishima: What do you want, king?

Kageyama: Don't call me that.

Tsukishima: whatever- what do you want to tell me?

Kageyama: Hmm... ok so... there's... this person...

Tsukishima: Oh?? 😏

(Tsukishima likes Kageyama but he doesn't want to tell Kageyama yet- especially after Kageyama just said that)

Kageyama: SHUT UP LET ME FINISH

Tsukishima: Ok, you can continue.

Kageyama: Ok, so... when I'm with that person,my heart starts racing?? Yeah- that thing and my face becomes red and Idk... It's weird...

Tsukishima: Do you always want to be with that person?

Kageyama: Ehh, kinda??

Tsukishima: That means you like that person, stupid.

Kageyama: HEY! I'M NOT STUPID!!

Tsukishima: Are you sure? 🤨

Kageyama: ...

Kageyama: Ok, then, If I like that person, what do I do?

Tsukishima: When you like someone, you confessed to that person.

Kageyama: How do I confess??

(Tsukishima facepalmed when he heard the question)

Tsukishima: You tell them how you feel. Like, "Hey, I like you" or something like that.

Kageyama: Ahh, I see...

Kageyama: Then, Tsukishima, I like you.

Tsukishima frozed when he heard that. Is his ears working? He doesn't believe it. His crush, Kageyama Tobio is confessing to him right now.

Tsukishima: Is this a prank?

Kageyama: No, why would you think that??

Tsukishima: You just said you have feelings for me.

Kageyama: Yes?? You told me to confess my feelings to the person I like.

Tsukishima: Are you sure you like me?? I could be wrong, you should ask someone else about your feelings.

Kageyama: Ehh?? Tsukishima, are you okay?

Tsukishima: Just- ask someone else about that feeling of yours.

Kageyama: Ok...

*Tsukishima ended the call*

Kageyama is kinda hurt when Tsukishima told him that. Is it wrong?? Or maybe because he likes a guy??

Without realizing, Tobio is already crying. He fell asleep while crying.
____________________________________________________________

>THE NEXT DAY< (after the practice ended)

Tsukishima is avoiding Kageyama. Kageyama is too oblivious and didn't notice that Tsukishima is avoiding him. He just think that it's normal, because they're not exactly on the good terms.

"Hey, Suga-san?" Tobio asked politely at his senpai.

"Yes, do you need anything Kageyama?" Sugawara said while there's a motherly smile on his face.

Kageyama explained the whole thing to Sugawara because he believe Sugawara will help him. When he told Sugawara about it, he started crying.

"Does he hate me...?" Kageyama asked to Sugawara while sobbing.

"He probably does..." Kageyama answered his own question and chuckle bitterly.

"NO, KAGEYAMA!! HE'S PROBABLY TOO SHY BECAUSE HE IS SUPRISED BY THE FACT THAT YOU LIKE HIM" Sugawara said while moving his arms on the air, clearly panicking.

◇◇◇

Sugawara knows that Tsukishima has feelings for Kageyama. Everyone knows they like each other actually. It's pretty obvious.

Tsukishima is not trying to hide his feelings too when he's with the team. He doesn't really care about it.

Kageyama is too dense and oblivious to know and to figure Tsukishima's AND his own feelings.

◇◇◇

[Kageyama appreciate that his senpai is trying to make him feel better. But he's still kinda sad thinking that Tsukishima doesn't feel the same.]

Kageyama just laugh at his senpai's action.

"Thank you Suga-san, see you tomorrow"

"You too, Kageyama. Don't overthinking and just live your life and make up with Tsukishima." Sugawara said while smiling.

"I'll try Suga-san" Kageyama said while returning the smile with a small smile on his face.

《What they don't know is that, Tsukishima is hearing their conversation. He felt guilty seeing Kageyama crying because of him.》

Tsukishima just silently following Kageyama on his way back home. Kageyama of course, didn't notice it. They are walking exactly 25 steps apart. Tsukishima is counting.

When Kageyama is walking, there's a cat that runs towards him.

"BLUEBERRY!!" Kageyama shouted when the cat runs towards him.

Kageyama is smiling when playing with the cat.

"Do you wait long?? I'm sorry I came here late. I have a little problem and I talked about it to my senpai." Kageyama said while the cat is licking his face.

Tsukishima finds it amusing how the cat loves Kageyama and how Kageyama talks with the cat like they are friends.

"Maybe I'll talk to him about the call tomorrow- I'll just tell him it's a prank so he will not be mad at me anymore" Kageyama said while smiling but his face looks sad even though he's smiling.

"No need for that" Tsukishima said with a smirk on his face.

"Tsu-Tsukishima?!" Kageyama shout.

"Hey, king" Tsukishima said as he walks closer and sit beside Kageyama.

"Oh- umm... about the call-" Kageyama said.

"What?? Are you going to tell me it's a prank?" Tsukishima said cutting Kageyama off.

"Uhh... yes??" Kageyama said while laughing awkwardly.

"I like you, king" Tsukishima said.

Kageyama's eyes widened when he heard Tsukishima confessed.

"Be my boyfriend" Tsukishima said while facing towards Kageyama.

Kageyama is blushing like crazy right now. His face is the same color as tomato if you compare the two.

Tsukishima smirks when he saw the flustered setter.

"Is that a yes?" Tsukishima asked while smirking.

Kageyama slowly nodded as he hides his face on Tsukishima's chest.

Tsukishima just chuckle at the sight of his boyfriend.

"You're cute" Tsukishima smiles.

"Huh- HUH?!" Kageyama is blushing like crazy right now.

Heh- love really is something else. Crazy how it could make one hearts racing like crazy. Sometimes, love is bitter. But they're sure glad that this love is sweet.

THE END!

Words: 953