"Why'd you order it before your Mom even left?" (Y/N) hissed.

"Sorry!"

"Shh," Dawn hushed, a finger on her lips.

"Don't answer the door!" Nicky whisper-yelled.

The doorbell rang, and Dicky instantly yelled, "We're not home!" The other four glared at him, as the donkey brayed again.

(Y/N) sighed. "Fine, I'll get rid of it. You guys go think of a plan to get money," The quads nodded in agreement. She looked around and found a blank umbrella on the side. She took it and approached the door. The quads just saluted as she let out a shriek, opened the door, and ran out.

~~~

Nicky was setting down glasses of lemonade he made while his three siblings were seated at the dining table. "Come on guys, think!" Dawn insisted, as she sat down. "There's gotta be a way we can make money."

"What if (Y/N) sings again?" Nicky suggested.

"You know that's not always enough."

"And she only sings for charity," Dicky said, scoffing. "She's a goody-two-shoes sometimes."

All of a sudden, (Y/N) barged into the kitchen, and the quads let out a scream when they saw her face and her (F/C) jacket had splatters of red liquid. Her eyes widened when the quads shouted. "WHAT?!"

"What did you do to the donkey?!" Ricky shrieked.

(Y/N) looked confused but then swiped her thumb across her cheek, licking the liquid off of it. "I bought him a vegan burger. But he wanted a LOT of ketchup."

The quads sighed in relief. "You're a mess," Nicky scolded.

(Y/N) shrugged and unzipped her jacket. Nicky reached for some napkins and proceeded to wipe her face. The girl blushed a little as he wiped, but when he wiped for a few seconds too long and too hard, she lightly slapped his hand away. "So, you guys made any progress?"

"Nope," Ricky sighed.

"Perhaps some of my refreshing lemonade will help simulate our thinkin' muscles," Nicky offered, handing (Y/N) the final glass of lemonade he had.

Everyone took a sip. "Mmmm," they all hummed in satisfaction.

"This is good stuff!" Dawn complimented.

"So good after fighting that donkey," (Y/N) sighed.

Nicky raised an eyebrow. "I thought you bought it a burger."

"Yeah, 'cause he won!" Nicky rolled his eyes playfully. "But seriously, this is amazing, no joke."

"Glad you think so," Nicky smiled at her gratefully.

"You could totally sell this," Dicky put in.

"Yeah, you'd make a fortune!" Ricky added.

Dawn's phone suddenly chimed. "Who's that?" Nicky asked.

"Oh, it's just Oscar," she said, going to text back. "He's got a hankering for some lemonade and is wondering where he can buy some."

"Well, text him back and tell him we're too busy worrying about our money problems to worry about his lemonade buying problems," Dicky stated.

"Yeah," Ricky chuckled.

"Or you just tell him to go to the mall," (Y/N) rolled her eyes at the boys.

"No wait!" Dawn said, an idea coming to mind. "We can solve both problems! We should open up a lemonade stand!"

Nicky gasped, standing up. "Of course! I'll get the lemons."

Steal Your Heart (Nicky Harper x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें