Part 6 | Mr. Moon

En başından başla

"Okay, but the bell has just rung, there's no way for me to leave the class before it ends."
"Yeah, but what about the other teacher? Whatever, go and talk to him now I'm tired of facing young generations these days! They're out of control."

"Out of control? Tsk, or maybe you, as the old generations are sucks!"
"Ms. Kim, You—"

Grace quickly close her eyes in order to get a big slap from her. But Mrs. Lee's words and action are cut off with someone who coincidentally appeared behind her back. It's Mr. Moon, the principal of this school.

"Mrs. Lee, what are you doing?"

A deep voice comes from his mouth while Grace looking at his presence in disbelief. Well, Mr. Moon comes and save her in a perfect time.

Good God, is this what it feels like to be saved by an angelic person like Mr. Moon?

On the other hand, Mrs. Lee stutters because she just got caught yelling at the other teacher in the hallway. A lot of students are watching them and starts to whispering and even laugh to each other. Mr. Moon asks them to leave after that.

"Mrs. Lee, my office now." He continued.

Mr. Moon ordered the woman to leave. The woman let out a scoff and hurriedly walk faster to Mr. Moon's office after that.

Grace turns her gaze, tucking a strain of her hair behind her ear while looking at Mr. Moon. He smiled, making Grace stutters as she groggily playing with the hem of her shirt.

"Uhm... Mr. Moon, thank you for that..."

Grace smiled awkwardly to him while Mr. Moon shakes his head to Grace as his respond.

"I told you a million times, just Taeil. Taeil is fine."

Grace widens her eyes, feeling her heart beat faster. She accidentally left her mouth agape and remains silent.

"Ms. Kim?"
"Uh... ? Sorry... Mr. Moon. I— I mean, Taeil. Yeah. Okay, Taeil is fine."
"Yeah, Taeil is fine." He smiled to her and gently pat her shoulder.

"I'm sorry about her attitude. You're right, her generation sucks."

Grace burst into chuckles after Taeil said that. They both continued to laugh until they're out of breath.

"Sorry, I can't stop laughing when it comes to her. She's really annoying."
"Yes, Ms. Kim. I agree with that."

Grace smiled to him and realize how comfortable she was talking to Taeil like this.

She never had the guts to talk to Taeil except for academics things. Taeil was so cold to her before. She's definitely felt so small when it comes to Taeil.

"Grace. Just Grace, Taeil."

Now, its Taeil's time to smile. He smiles so wide and ended up chuckling. He nodded and mouth 'Grace' after that.

"We should hang out sometimes, Grace."

Hang out? What do you mean 'hang out'?

"Like... Outside school?" Grace asks blatantly to him.

"Yeah, outside school. I mean, you've been here for a long time and we never had a chance to talk outside school besides talking as a colleagues."

"So, we go as friends?"
Taeil laugh and only to make Grace join his laugh.

"Of course, friends. I mean there are a lot of people in this school that I could ask them to be friends with but, as you mentioned before, old generations are quite... different."
"Hey, don't be like that. They're annoying but sometimes they're helpful though."
"A lil... helpful."