Jesus ... not now... 

   Turns out, he really did bring out the best of her. 

   Creatively, anyway. 

   She was suddenly this smut-ridden, sexual deviant whenever she thought about him. He drove herimagination to the extremes... but she couldn't possibly express all of that, because then he wouldknow ... and she couldn't let him have that over her for the rest of her life.

   Or maybe she could ... if it meant he gave her a bit of peace, right now she would do anything. Sheneeded to give her mind a rest from it all ... sick of thinking of nothing but him and how good hewould feel inside of her. 

   It was so wrong. All of this was so wrong. It was dirty and naughty and dark and a little possessive... it was Draco Malfoy. He was all of those things, whirling around her and bringing her down withhim. Ans she was letting him. 

   "The sooner this is over, the better." She muttered in exasperation as she put her hand into herpocket and felt the glass of the vial between her fingertips. 

   Do it and it's over ... he'll leave you and your sordid little thoughts alone... if you really want himto... 

   "Give me the story I've been asking for and you can be on your merry way ..." he was observingher casually. "Drop your guard Granger. Open up properly and let it all go." His eyes were likeglass, sharp and bright in the winter sun shining on them. "If you can do that, then we can bothmove on." 

   Draco Malfoy of all people was asking her to open up... Oh, she knew exactly what he was doing.He was trying to get small pieces of her each time she offered up her parchment to him. Takingsmall snippets of her mind and devouring them ... mixing them with her own. Fashioning his ownfantasies with hers, needing something more each time, just like he had said.

   Her brow furrowed. 

   He needed this from her. 

   He needed this story to be him. He needed this story to be the ideal of what he thought he was, ofwhat he could be. He wanted to see himself through her eyes and he wanted to own her mind ... ifonly for a little while. This must have been the way his ego went ... Whatever Malfoy wanted;Malfoy got. He wanted to know he could own her, even if was only for a little while ... 

   If she had learned anything about Draco Malfoy in the few weeks that they had been doing thislittle dance, it was that he needed approval. He needed to know that his existence was warranted,and he would get that gratification wherever he could. He needed to know what he was the AlphaMale in every part of his life. 

   Why did he want it from her, though? Why her mind? Why torture her? He could do this withanyone else he wanted ... and yet he came to her. 

   He wanted her mind. He wanted to see how dark and depraved she was... just like him. He wouldtake great pleasure in unravelling her and realising that beneath their houses and their friendshipsand their own loyalties and their blood that when they got down to it; they were both the same.They were both slightly twisted, underneath it all. 

   Except she wasn't like him. Not even close. The sooner she was no longer embroiled within hisdark, possessive and complicated life, the better. He was burning her, leaving her in flames. Sheneeded to be dowsed and freed ... if she burned with him then they would be lost to all of thisforever. And there was no path for them that would ever lead to 

   "I'll get back to you." She told him finally, before continuing on her path down to Hagrid's hut tomeet her friends. She was taking that path before he had caught up with her.