Snow globe in space

Location: Enterprise Bridge

Jim, Carolynn and bones exit the turbo lift and step into the bridge.

"Wow. That is impressive." Chekov says with his heavy accent.

"Aye. She's a beauty. Isn't she?" Scotty comments leaning on the console.

"What a damn monstrosity." Bones says as the three stand in front of the screen.

"Couldn't we just rent some space on a planet?" Bones says making Carolynn roll her eyes.

"Showing geographical favouritism among inductive federational worlds, could cause diplomatic tension." Spock comments.

"Oh you don't think that looks tense?" Bones says accusingly, pointing at the screen. "Looks like a damn snow globe in space, waiting to break." He adds.

Carolynn's eyes widen at his weird conclusion, she turn to her left and looks at the doctor. Jim too looks at his friend. "Oh that's the spirit, Bones." He sighs and exchanges a look with a doctor.

"Its beautiful." Carolynn mutters. Jim snakes his right hand around her waist.

The starship enters Yorktown's spaceship tunnel and parks at the provided space dock. Yorktown is a beautiful planet with artificial gravity throughout the area.

Soon, the Enterprise is ready to be vacated. The crew starts to exit.

"You done?" Sulu asks as Carolynn finishes her work at her station.

She looks up to find Chekov at the doors of the turbolift, trying to impress a young science officer with his knowledge of birds, Sulu waiting for her and of course, Jim patiently seated at his chair, waiting for her to finish her work.

"You boys waiting for me? That's so sweet. Be careful, a lady could used to such attention." Carolynn smirks as they walk into the lift.

Jim laughs and rolls his eyes.

The group walks into Yorktown.

"This is wonderful! You know I've never been here." Chekov continues to talk to the girl. "Oh no." She replies.

"What I hear is that the birds here.." Chekov trails off talking.

Jim chuckles at the young man. "He's so sweet." Carolynn says. The couple then looks forward to find Sulu reunite with his husband and daughter. She sees Sulu pick the little girl up and kiss her cheeks.

"He told you it wasn't his area." Carolynn whispers to her husband, calling him out.

Jim smiles at the family. Carolynn smiles at her husband's heart eyes. She wraps her arms around his waist and Jim places his left hand around hers.

"Lets get you to the quarters. You're not in the best of health remember?" Jim says placing a kiss into her hair.

"Aww. That's Captain Kirk and his wife." They hear a girl squeal as they begin to walk towards their quarters.

"He's so hot!" Another adds. "So is she." Another says in a duh tone.

"Shh. He's married and look, they are so much in love." Another girl says.

Carolynn let's out a snort. Jim chuckles as well.

____________________

Location- Jim and Carolynn's Quarters

After taking a shower, Carolynn is feeling much better. She clasps her bra and a matching pair of panties and comes out of the bathroom to find Jim staring out of the window. He's gotten rid of his towel and is wearing a pair of sweat pants only.

Carolynn walks up to him and places her cheek on his back. She kisses him between the shoulder blades. "You seem to be deep in thoughts, Captain." She says.

"What do you think of starting a family, Rose?" He blurts out, making the girl raise her cheek from his back.

"I mean." Jim turns to look at her, grabbing her hands with his. "I mean, if I could get the position of Vice Admiral here, we can have a normal family, right?" He asks.

Carolynn hears him out patiently. "True. It is a good idea." She leans forward and kisses him passionately. More like desperately. She runs her hands over his bare torso.

Jim laughs a little and pulls her close. He unhooks her bra and let's the material fall to the ground.

He grabs her by the waist and Carolynn jumps, wrapping her legs around him.

"I didn't know you were this horny Mrs. Kirk." Jim whispers, placing her on the bed. He leans down to the point where their bare chests are touching.

"Now you know." Carolynn moans as his head finds its place in the crook of her neck. He bites and nibbles on to her skin, leaving dark red love bites. Her nails dig into his skin as his tongue moves to the valley of her breasts.

He tears her panties off and is about to put all his body weight on her when Carolynn stops his, saying, "You have to be gentle with from now on, James."

Jim's eyebrows furrow in confusion. "Everything okay? I thought you liked it rough." "Primarily." He adds.

She places her hand on his cheek. She is about to tell him the news. "Because we're about to start a fam-" Carolynn is cut off by Jim's communicator.

Jim sighs dropping his head. He places a kiss on the corner of her mouth and whispers, "Just a second, Sweetheart."

He leaves to attend the call. "Kirk here."

"Captain Kirk, please report to the Admiral's office. Ma'am wishes to see you regarding urgent matters." The officer informs.

"I'll be there as soon as possible." Jim replies and cuts the call.

He turns back to look at his wife. "Yes. What were you saying, Rose?"

"He said urgent matters." Carolynn's brows points towards his communicator.

Jim leans and kisses her cheek. He whispers "I'll be back soon."

__________

💝🦄