Chapter 2: The Start of Kira

The next morning before 6:00 am, Trixter woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside the window. Her ears perked up and she panted, wagging her tail as she hopped off the bed and went to the door, jumping up to grab the door handle, causing the door to swing open, surprisingly not making a sound in the process. She paraded out of the bedroom and went down the hall, towards the front door, pushed her head out the flap on the bottom of the door, just enough to grab the bagged newspaper off of the porch, and ran back through the hall with the rolled-up newspaper placed carefully inside her mouth. She went inside the kitchen and placed the newspaper on the table, before going back to the bedroom and jumping onto the bed, rubbing against Midoriya's face until he woke up giggling from the contact. He sat up and rubbed Trixters head affectionately as he smiled faintly. Trixter saw the smile on his face and meowed happily, running around the room and jumping back onto the bed, rubbing up against Midoriya's face again as he let out a faint giggle in return. A couple of minutes later, Trixter had finally calmed down enough to hop off of the bed and draw the curtains. The light in the room grew bigger and Midoriya had to blink a few times to adjust to the rays of sun that beat down on his face. He got out of his bed and went over to the closet to get out his uniform and accessories for the day, while Trixter waited outside the bedroom. He slipped on his uniform (it's the same as the male uniform but with baggier pants) then put on some boots made out of sleek white metal and black outlines, and a pair of long black fingerless gloves that were wrapped in chains around the end. He then brushed his hair and put small pastel-colored clips in his hair that were the shapes of stars, hearts, flowers, and just plain lines. He looked in the mirror and put some black lipstick on top of his thin and light pink, but slightly plump lips. He put the lipstick back into the drawer and went out of the room and into the kitchen, spotting the newspaper on the table and giving Trixter a scratch under her chin as a reward.

"Thanks, Trixy, but I could have done that myself. I don't want you to wake up so early just to do some chores! You also need sleep, but I appreciate you waking me up each morning!" Trixter nodded and meowed, swishing her tail, showing her understanding of the topic. Midoriya kissed Trixter on top of her furry black head to prevent himself from smiling at how much he loved Trixter and her adorable personality. He loved her so much since she was the only one he had left in his family. The greenette shook his head and went to the refrigerator, taking out whipped cream, berries, and milk, before placing them on the table and grabbing a box of cereal. He cooked some salmon and placed them in a large bowl in front of Trixter, who started eating almost immediately. He then washed some strawberries and placed them in a bowl. He filled another small bowl with whipped cream and then made himself a bowl of cereal and sat down. He ate his cereal then dipped his strawberries into the whipped cream and devoured them. Midoriya adored strawberries. The taste, color, and texture, and how good they go with different sweet dips like chocolate or whipped cream. He was also fond of apples, how they can be different colors, and different tastes, baked or made into different treats and desserts, and how you can put so many toppings on them. He could twist cherry stems into knots using his tongue and was able to eat watermelon and then spit out the seeds with extreme accuracy. He loved almost any fruit that was red because it reminded him of his old best friends. One had snow-white hair, and the other was obsessed with birds and was helped by Midoriya in making two huge robotic red wings that he could strap onto his back. Midoriya sighed at the memory as he popped another cream-covered strawberry into his mouth and chewed. Once he finished eating, he placed the dishes into the dishwasher and petted Trixter before grabbing his bookbag and heading out the door to school. He was listening to music on his phone when he bumped into someone.

"Ah! Gomen-nasai!" He looked up, embarrassed to see that it was Light he had bumped into. The brunette turned around and spotted Midoriya standing there, bowing. He started to blush but hid it.