Part 2

Hi guys I've just noticed after I read through this that the character Seb is exactly the same as my best friend in real life, but he's called Tyler so... Also I've put the main character as someone with the same name who goes to the same school Lolz but this life is completely different to mine. So plz comment and vote, tell me wat u think thx byee xx

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I guess I saw it coming. I could tell he was going to get swept away by the popular group. Oh well... I'll just get on with my extra dull, boring, hell of a life.

SLAM!!

The door to the music room flew open as Brittany waltzed in, Seb and her gang in tow. All the popular guys walked over and surrounded them, asking Seb questions. Turning away, I gritted my teeth as they all walked past me.Suddenly, I felt hot breath on my neck, and a strangled voice whisper in my ear,

" Help Me! "

I whirled around to see Seb being dragged off to a seat next to Jared, the uni's player, and ULTRA HOT guy. He had chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes that glowed in the light. His skin was a soft toffee complexion and he was wearing a White T-Shirt and jeans. Seb shot a pleading look at me, only to be turned away to listen to Brittany rant on about herself.

" SHUT UP!! " Mr Fethad yelled as he entered the room. I sighed as his voice began to drone on and I blanked him out, retreating into my thoughts. About 20 minutes passed and I was still just sitting there, too busy to notice that everyone was getting up to sing.

" Ahem. " Mr Fethad stood in front of my desk, tapping his foot. I shot up, ducking my head and muttering a 'sorry' as I walked over to the front of the room. We began singing Rolling In The Deep by Adele, and Seb casually shuffled over to me.

" Uh, excuse me, Storm why the fuck didn't you warn me about that prick of a girl? " He muttered. I raised my eyebrows. He didn't like her? Well no one did, but she was popular. This is good, I thought, but I can't get my hopes up.

" What, you don't like her? That's cool. So are we still friends? " I let the question linger, wishing he would say yes. My wish was granted when he replied,

" What? Of course we are. Why wouldn't we be? Any way, where do you live? "

" Penny Street, number 106, why? " I asked. He smirked at me, nudging me with his elbow.

" I'm going to give you a lift home, silly. You live opposite me! Are you rich then, because that's a big house. "

" I guess so, but it's only because we inherited it from my gran who died so... " He nodded in understanding and turned away, to carry on singing.

We spent the rest of the next 2 lessons together, as none of the populars were there, but when it came to Drama, he was in a different class to me.

" Crap... " I muttered, as I remembered I had been partnered with Jared for this, and we were doing Romeo and Juliet.

~ if you can't remember, Jared is the player ~

Groaning, I sat on the edge of the stage, waiting for Jared to arrive.

" Boo. " I heard a voice say next to my ear, and I jumped. Turning round, I frowned at him.

" Let's run through the scene. " I said. He grinned at me cockily and replied,

" Of course, O Mistress. " Jared smirked at me and stood back.

~ 40 minutes later ~

We had gone through the scene at least 5 times now, and I was getting bored of Jared messing around and the scene generally.

" I wish we could just move on to the next scene already... " I groaned.

" I know, " Jared said " I'm getting bored of this too, "

I nodded. Finally, something we agreed on!

" Right! " The supply teacher yelled " We're going to move on now! "

" Finally! " I said, rolling my eyes. She looked at me disapprovingly.

" You've got to stay in the same pairs, and here are the scripts, so get on! " She continued.

Everyone groaned. The girls wanted to go with Jared and the boys wanted to go with their mates.

" Let's get on then. " Jared said, turning to me reluctantly.

RING!!!!!!!!!

" Wait, what's that? " Jared said, confused. " The bells 20 minutes early?! "

He was right. The bell wasn't on time.

Suddenly, screams filled our ears and rang through our heads as we heard people run out of the uni.

We all looked at each other, and we all realised at the same time as we smelt the smoke.

A Fire.

Never Fall In Love With A Player. Oops...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें