Do I really hate him?

Espresso sat there in thought and really tried to think of a reason why he actually hated Madeline. He wasn't all bad, it was just something keeping his emotions hidden about him.

Though, Espresso knew he had to continue his work instead of thinking about this. It can pop up in his mind later.

"Damn it... I can't focus, I can't do anything! I have that stupid question on my mind.. I need to meet up with him.. maybe talk a bit. Oh, Latte will be glad to help me with that!"

(Back to first person)

I would go and see her now, but she's busy doing her own things. Hm, well it's a Friday so really everyone's schedule is open.

Or, maybe I'll just say I don't actually hate him. Maybe that'll get my mind off of it.

No, that won't work, my mind needs to find a reason to why I'm avoiding him in the first place. Though I don't know why.

I don't know what to do. I have absolutely no clue why. I guess I knew him in high school. And I guess his friends were dickheads.

Though that can't be the reason why I hate him. There needs to be something that actually involves him and not people he knew. It needs to be a reason that he fulfills.

I can't think. I can't think at all I can't focus, I can't get my work done, I'm off schedule and I'm questioning myself on a question I literally don't have an answer to.

I need help
Badly
————————————————————————

Yes I know it's very short lol so I'll update you guys quickly