Love At First Sight

Your POV

"Y/N!"  Liam, your boss yelled to You. "Table for five in section one!"

"Okay Liam!" You shout back aggravated at how many tables you have to serve tonight.

Walking out of the kitchen to your new table, you see five extremely good looking guys staring right at You.

"Hi. What can I get started for you all?"

"Ummm... Can I have a Sprite please?" The one with long hair and gorgeous green eyes says.

"Okay. And for the rest of You?"

"We will all have the same thing thank You."

"Okay. That'll be right out."

You start walking to the kitchen when you hear foot steps behind you

Harry's POV

That is the most gorgeous  girl I have ever seen. I get up and start to follow her hoping I don't look like a creep. Oh no. She turns around and looks confused.

"Um hi?" She says understandably confused.

"Uh Hi." I say putting my hands into the back pockets of my jeans and shifting back and forth to my heels to my toes. "How are you?"

She thinks for a second and then replies, "Tired if I am being completely honest. What about You? You look like You have had some fun tonight."

"Uh yea. We just got finished with some work." I decide just to go for it. "Hey, when does your shift end? Do you want to maybe come to our place and watch a movie? Some of the other guys are having their girlfriends over, so you wouldn't be the only one?" Shit, I sound like a creepy dude who's going to take her to his apartment with a ton of other guys she's barely talked to and murder her.

"You guys are actually my last table. I could go as long as you aren't going to murder me." She laughs which makes me laugh.

She has such a gorgeous smile and cute laugh, its crazy.

"Okay, yea sound good! Let me go tell the boys. Also, could we forget about the drinks and go now?" I figure I will give it a shot.

"Sure. Let me just go clock out and I will be right back!" She says excitedly and walks away.

Suddenly she turns around.
"Whats Your name by the way?"

"My name is Harry. And Yours?" Was that too forward?

"Hi Harry. My name is Y/N." She smiles and and starts back to clock out.

Hmm... I feel like Y/N will inspire some songs in the future.

I smile and walk back over to the boys, telling them about our new plan.