Chapter 2~ Something in The Way You Smile

Electric boy runs out after me. "I told you to go. Don't you have to go kiss Akane or something?" I don't turn to face him.

"You think I don't know about fucking things up?"

"You probably spending most of your time without the 'things up' part." I mutter. He doesn't hear. I turn to his beautiful face. Beautiful? what the hell?!! no! you're Y/N L/N, you don't think boys are beautiful!?

"But...your perfect." Ugh! Why did I say that!

"I could say the same."

"No you can't, you don't know me."

I watch a crooked smile play across his face. He crosses his arms. "Then I want you to prove me wrong. Let me get to know you so I can see you're not perfect." I shake my head "I can't do that." I have to many secrets. "I'm just a thorn in your side. I can't do that to you."

"It'd be a pleasure to have you stuck in my side." I scrunch my nose at him "what not good?" He asked. 

"No. That was...yeesh."

"How's this: Y/ n M/N L/N, will you be my friend?" He holds his hand out. And I take it..my first friend since..since forever. 

"Much better." I sigh, forgetting one major detail. "But this whole 'friends' thing is new to me."

" that's fine, I can teach you." I smile at him. God, he's perfect. Why would he go after a girl like me? He smirks that sexy smirk back at me,

"You know, there's something in the way you smile, Electric Boy. It makes me feel like everything's gonna be okay."

"I tend to have that effect on people..." we stare at each other for a while "shit. I gotta get to class. See you around, Y/N M/N." I smile at him. He walks away but I stay there a while. I smile inwardly to my self, I made a friend, without using magic! I really like Denki Kaminari. Like a lot, and quite frankly, it's a problem...you know what else is a problem? my shitty ex boyfriend, Katsuki. And speak of the devil, here he is. every time something goes right..

"What's up, SLUT?" 

"Nothing, p-p-please leave me alone." 

"P-P-P" Bakugo snarls, mimicking the pitiful stutter that I had just muttered out. and I was too scared to do anything, I just stared at my shoes like the loser Bakugo always said I was. "You gonna say something, extra?" 

"im not a slut." I mutter, staring at the mary janes that were part of my uniform. 

"Speak up, bitch." He snarls, roughly grabbing my arm. I look up at him, and set my usually soft jaw 

"I SAID," I yank my arm out of his grip and tether his feet to the ground with black thorns "I'M NOT A SLUT" 

"Let me out, whore" He struggled to reach towards me, hitting my face with an explosion, burning my perfect soft skin, I gasp as I fall over, hitting the ground hard. bakugo just watches laughs. "you're weak, you fucking loser, everyone would be better off if you just killed yourself" 

"HEY!" I whip around, to see none other than Denki Kaminari in all his adorably sexy (what the hell, Adorably sexy? what is going on..) glory. "Don't talk to her like that!" 

"I can talk to her however I want" Bakugo growls, exploding my vines off his feet and stepping towards the boy in front of me. If I could just get up.. 

"No, you can't. She's a person too." 

"what kind of person kills their parent at the age of eight?"  Denki's eyes go wide with surprise. ad then he looks at me in horror.. of course he would. Who would want to be friends with a monster like me? Let alone MORE than friends... 

"Is this...is this true, Y/N?" he asks, his usual confidence broken as he stares at me scared. I don't want to lie to him, denki, my only friend..but if I told the truth he'd probably run away.s

"Please denki..." my eyes well up with tears
"You- you killed your parents?" 

"It was an accident" I sob, I know that he's going to leave and I'm going to be alone again, just when I thought things might turn around for me..

"fucking pathetic. Now he sees what a monster you are, and you truly don't have anything left." 

He's right. He was always right. I'm nothing. I don't deserve to have someone like Denki. I don't deserve anthing. I get up and run out of the school, my long hair blowing behind me. They're better off without me..