Munseong ~ 𝓘𝓬𝓱 𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓫𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓱

Mulai dari awal

*Cute UwU

You open the canned food and put near to the cat. It started to feed itself. You smile gently while staring at the kitty who's wolfing down the food.

Kitty is the name you gave her.

You self-deprecation as you get to feel the relaxation and reassuring around the animals.

NOT FROM THE SAME SPECIES.

You busy enjoying playing with the cat, not knowing a figure is staring at you intensely, with a smile.

Your day begins with the daily routine.

As usual, you've been dragged to the back of the storeroom.

You never scream or shout for help since you've getting tired for that.

You've been shoved to the wall and you glare at them furiously.

'Do they really need to shove me that hard?'

You thought while rubbing your back in circle, try to make the pain faded.

One of them is ready to slap you but fortunately being stopped by her friends.

"Hey, don't make it obvious. I don't want that rubbish gang to notice it."

"Yeah, I don't want getting back kick lol."

"Argh, fine."

She lowers down her hand and spit on you.

Not forgetting to give you an angry and harsh glare before turning her back on you.

"What? You're scare of them? Aren't you a coward?"

You mock with a arrogant smirk.

"You Bra-"

Her boyfriend is going to move his fist on you.

But then, a strong grip stops him from hurting you. You slowly open your eyes and mouth agape for the scene in front you.

You feel the time has stopped, the people are froze, and a Korean romantic song fade in into the ears.

You're my destiny geudaen~
You're my des-

"Who the Fuc-"

You snap the ridiculous thought and stare at them.

"Hey. DON'T TOUCH THEM."

You see a red velvet hair man glowing at them.

The bullies are intimidated by his predator look

The bullies are intimidated by his predator look. Despite the height difference, they feel small as if a dust when facing him.

'Who he is?'

You squint your e/c eyes and ponder.

Thanks to the goldfish brain of yours, you only remember those blurry face and the people you hate.