Hmm. In fact, just like the small fry he was, he hadn't actually committed that grave a crime.

On the other hand, he had affected the school and put meaningless status systems in place and shown open hostility towards me.

"What should we do with him?"

"I could kill him for you?"

Souei was quick to say.

Do you mean it? Diablo seemed to ask as he looked at Souei with surprise.

Wait a minute? I just remembered something.

"That's it! This guy is fixated on class. We can strip him of his status and make him labor as a prisoner."

"I see. He can help clean the labyrinth."

"Hehehe. And there will be no worry of him dying if he wears the bracelet."

It seemed like a very harsh punishment indeed.

The bracelet would cause him to resurrect every time that he died.

And cleaning the labyrinth was very dangerous work.

A certain number of the monsters had been dealt with, but there was still parts that needed work.

It was Treyni and the other labyrinth managers that went their periodically, but they would need people to help them.

Of course, it was all very dangerous.

There was a possibility of being killed by monsters repeatedly. So it was usually work for prison laborers.

The least popular job in Tempest.

However, this was not the kind of conversation we could have in front of the students.

It wasn't just a matter of having a bad influence on them.

So all of these thoughts remained in my head as I decided on

Godama and Jujilas's fates.

After that, there was also Magnus, Rozari and Irina.

Irina would sometimes look at my face and shout.

"Tsk. Just kill me!"

Ah! How typical!

"Hehehe. Then without further ado!"

Diablo began to move, and so I stopped him frantically.

You can't kill the person who begs to be killed.

It was against the rules.

"Um, I understand that you hate me and everything. But, it's not exactly justified. The ruler cannot just stand by without resisting during a war. A country cannot exist without protecting its citizen's safety and assets. It is fine if people want to sing about being pacifists, but the ruler cannot. Or else the country will fall. Can you understand that?"

"Yes... I understand that I am wrong. But! I cannot help but

hate you..."

Well, she couldn't help herself then.

And she had no hope of changing, and so she wished for

nothing but to die at my hands now.

This was all very annoying.

"By the way, who do mean when you talked about someone from your home? The people who died in the war with the empire were mostly brought back to life."

The reaction of those three to my question far exceeded mere surprise.

Apparently, it was news to them.