Horrificator reaction

Start from the beginning

Ivan: Mylene, wait! *runs after her*

(Y/n): What is your problem?!

Chloe: Ugh. My problem?

(Y/n): Yes your problem!

Everyone was backing off and looking at this wondering what is going to happen.

(Y/n): You act like a snobby brat by being the mayor daughter!? Just because of that you think you can treat others horrible! You don't have the right treat people like that!

Chloe: You think you can tell me what I can and can't do?! You don't know a thing about me?

(Y/n): Oh really? Well you don't know what I have being through!

Marinette knew what her brother was talking about alongside Adrien and Alix however everyone else who was in the room didn't. Marinette can also tell (Y/n) temper was going to get worse.

Chloe: My mother left me and didn't care for me!

Everyone was sad at what Chloe said but it got worse at what (Y/n) said.

(Y/n): *Eyes turned red* MY MOTHER IS DEAD, I NEVER KNEW MY BIRTH FATHER. THE ONLY FAMILY I HAD BEFORE I RAN AWAY WAS MY ABUSIVE STEP FATHER AND BITCH OF A STEP SISTER!!

Everyone went quite, remembering how (Y/n) got there and why he left in the first place.

Everyone except of the members of team Miraculous was taken back by this even Chloe was shocked.

Chloe: I... I...

(Y/n): SHUT THE F__K UP!! *storms towards the door* Find someone to edit this, I'm leaving! *slams the door shut*

Everyone except for team Miraculous looked flabbergasted. Their never seen (Y/n) that angry before.

*Meanwhile with Mylene*

Mylene was sobbing on a bench Ivan came down the stairs to check on Mylene

Ivan: Don't listen to her. It's easy to judge when they're not in front of the camera. You're awesome. Coming back, I'll roar more quietly.

Mylene then smiles but then became sad again then Ivan reaches into his pocket to give her something.

Ivan: Here, it's from my favourite band, The zombie skull crushers.

Mylene then takes the pin form Ivan

Mylene: Wow.

Ivan scratch the back of his head as Mylene was holding the pin, she puts the pin on

Mylene: That's really sweet of you, Ivan, but they're right, I can't act to save my life. (Sobbing) Excuse me.

She runs away as Ivan looks down in sadness, then he hears a door slam, he looks to where the sound came from then he see (Y/n) storming off. Mylene runs into the girls bathroom room.

[scene change: Hawkmoth's lair]

Hawkmoth: (evil voice) A film shoot... Oh yes. So many emotions, some fake, yet others very... very real. *creates two Akumas* Fly away, my evil Akumas, and overpower these two young, students.

Marinette: Wait he's going to Akumatized Mylene and (Y/n)

Alix: That's not good, we know what happens to Mylene but (Y/n) we don't know

Adrien: Yeah, let's not forget that (Y/n) can travel through dimensions and with his miraculous, warp reality, I simply dread what he will be like Akumatized.