𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Bắt đầu từ đầu

the two parents eyes widened as they gasped. solbin immediately stood from her seat and squealed.

"my baby just took her first steps!"

jaemin ran to the confused jiyeong and picked her up. "did nana just walk?" he smiled as he watched the baby nod her head in slight understanding.

solbin leaned over and placed a kiss on her cheeks. "mommy and daddy are so proud of you!" she smiled.

the parents were obviously excited. they've tried for weeks to try teach jiyeong to walk like holding her arms to support and help her walk.

so seeing her actually walk without their help made them ecstatic.

jiyeong giggled seeing her parents so happy, mimicking her father's smile.

____

solmin/jaebin (solbin & jaemin)
- first date

"how do i look?" solbin asked ger friends as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"hot." ryujin said making dahee slap her girlfriend's shoulder. "what?! i was just complimenting her." she rubbed her now sore arm.

"ignore them solbin. you looks stunning. jaemin will be blown away." chaeryeong reasured.

solbin couldn't help but smile at the compliments she got from her friends.

"thanks guys. i'm just really nervous. i mean, it's our two year anniversary." she wiggled her arms and legs to shake off her nerves.

"exactly. that's why you gotta look hot." dahee placed both her hands on solbin's shoulder. "ow!" she cried, feeling a slap on her arm from ryujin.

"payback."

solbin rolled her eyes at the two's bickering and stared at the mirror again.

you look good, solbin. don't stress yourself.

"why thank you, kind gentlemen." solbin smiled as jaemin pushed in her chair for her.

jaemin chuckled lightly and walked to his seat himself.

after the waiter got us our menu, jaemin started to go through it while solbin gazed around the restaurant. it looked rather expensive. fancy, clean, just perfect.

many people were there but they looked like rich families and people obviously older than them.

not to mention the menu! it had all types of foods ranging from salads, burgers, pizzas, pastas, steaks. all types of varieties and deserts, some solbin has never even seen in her life!

"jaem...don't you think this is a little too much? like the food here is really expensive." solbin bite the tip of her long nail polished nail, unsure.

jaemin gazed at her from his menu and flashed a reassuring smile. "don't worry, i'll manage."

they soon got their order taken amd chatted for the time being.

as solbin talked, jaemin just stared at her, humming occasionally from her story. he gave her the most gentle gaze and looked at her like she was the most beautiful thing he's ever seen in his life.

"jaemin!" the said male snapped out of staring at the other and looked up in confusion. the waiter was giving them their food but jaemin was spacing out.

"did i ever tell you how beautiful you look tonight?" jaemim suddenly said making solbin almost choke on her drink.

she let out a light laugh. "wow, so suddenly. but i try." she shrugged with a small smirk.