Draken then just smirk. "So, in my apartment then"

"It's up to you. And I think tomorrow I will not remember anything about what happened to me this night." The raven said then just sign.

The tall man then just laugh a little but.

Draken then is the one who payed their drinks and went into his apartment.

They stop the car infront of the tall building and went to the top floor that the whole top floor is an apartment where Draken lives.

Takemichi was about to enter Draken's apartment when Draken pull Takemichi inside and then kiss him behind the door.

"Impatient, I see" the raven smirk.

"Well, I already want to do this when we were still in the car" the tall man said. " This is not your first time?" He ask.

"Nope, I'm not innocent as I look" the tall man just grin from the ravens statement.

He then kiss Takemichi again and lick the lower part of the ravens lip asking for permission enter and the raven opened it, Draken then shove his tongue inside the Takemichi's mouth making him moan.

Takemichi then wraps his legs on Draken's waist making the man smirk. They went inside the bedroom still not breaking their kiss.

Draken then put Takemichi on the bed then starting to take his own clothes.

"It's been a long time since I got this excited having sex" Draken did looking at Takemichi with eyes full of lush.

______________________________________

The raven woke up from the sun ray hitting his face. He then sit and starts to look around.

" Huh? Where I am?" He thought then put his hands in his head. "Ugh, it hurts" he muttered.

He then felt someone beside him then turn his head to person who has a good muscular body with black hair that isn't tied up.

"Huh? Huh...? Huh!?"he shouted in his thought.

"Did I sleep with him?" Takemichi then just sign.

He then suddenly got irritated from the tall man's shinning body and having a visible 8 abs.

He then look to his cellphone to know what's the time already.

"It's already 8:30!" The raven muttered.

He suddenly stand up and about to pick his clothes when he suddenly felt pain from his back and ass. "This fucker went hard on me last night didn't he" he said clenching his fist.

He then pick up his clothes and wear them again and left the tall man without even saying anything.

When Takemichi was already outside of the apartment waiting for a taxi because he left his car on the car, his phone suddenly ring.

'Hello, Hina" Takemichi answered the phone.

"Where were you? You weren't in your apartment and i contacted the madam and sir last night, you weren't in the villa also.

"Sorry Hina it's a long story, I'll talk about it when I got there and can you please bring me a spair of my clothes, I need to change" the raven said.

Hina then let out a sign said "okay" and ending their call. The raven we t inside the taxi and drove off.

Draken then woke up without the raven beside.

"Huh? He already left" The tall man said.

To be continued...............

My eyes were about to sleep but I don't want too😐

*Wrong spellings
*Wrong grammars
* Bad sentences

*Wrong spellings*Wrong grammars* Bad sentences