Timebreaker reaction

Start from the beginning

Alix's father: Of course, I'd understand if you'd rather me buy you a new pair of rollerblades.

Alix's leans over to grab the watch.

Alix: No, dad, I'm stoked. It's awesome, thank you. *her phone's rings*

Alix's father: Are your friends waiting?

Alix: Yeah, but I don't want to bail on you, it's cool.

Alix's father: No,no, go ahead.

Alix smiles puts her cap on and goes to say goodbye to her dad but her dad has something to say.

Alix's father: Now take good care of it. If you broke it, someone who can read these ancient writings will be able to fix it. *gives her a piece of paper* if you can find someone that can.

Alix: Wait Dad never given that to me.

Ivan: Well what about that writing.

Marinette: I feel my other self & her brother might be involved with this.

Alix: okay thanks you for the warning dad.

[scene change: Marinette's bedroom]

Tikki: Come on, Marinette, you can do it. Just remember the formula. Think Marinette.

Marinette: I might be able to if you weren't distracting me with you encouraging words

Tikki laughs at that as Marinette's phones rings with a picture of Alya. Marinette's answer the phone call.

Marinette: Hey, Alya. What's up? *get a confused look* The what? *face returns to normal* The bet between Alix and Kim? No, of course I didn't forget. I've made the banner. I know everyone's counting on me. *gets a shocked look* In five minutes? No sweat. I'm on my way already. Be right there. *gets a scared face*

Tikki: But you have to wait for Mrs. Chamack.

Marinette: I've 20 minutes before she arrives. I told them I'd do the banner. They're counting on me. Besides, Adrien will be there.

Tikki: You'll never make it to Trocadéro in five minutes, it's too far.

(Y/n) and Lycan came up

(Y/n): Don't worry about it Tikki, You and Marinette go. Me and Lycan will stay here to hold down the fort.

Marinette: Your not coming?

(Y/n): Dad said he needs one of us here for when Mrs. Chamack.

Marinette: My other self's brother is a life saver.

Adrien: He can also be scary when he wants to be.

Marinette: Thank you brother, you saved us a lot of trouble.

(Y/n): No problem sister, now make sure you take the akuma tarp. I get the feeling you are going to need it.

Marinette: Okay brother *grabs the akuma trap*

(Y/n) opens a wormhole form Marinette and Tikki to to Trocadéro, Tikki goes inside Marinette pocket as Marinette jumps through, it then close behind her as (Y/n) goes downstairs to the bakery. The wormhole spits Marinette out the other side. She is now running doing the stairs, and joins the group of students. Marinette opens the banner to show alix and Kim verses each over for the trophy.

Students: *smiles* That's beautiful.

Adrien: Impressive, Marinette. *winks at her*

Marinette's giggles