Timebreaker reaction

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) pull out a glass bottle with a removable lid with some of the ancient text written on it. Tikki gasps out of shock
As Marinette gets a confused look

Tikki: You made a Akuma trap!?

Marinette confused look turns to one of shock from what Tikki said.

Everyone but Mari: Huh?

Marinette: A Akuma what?

Marinette: A akuma what?!

(Y/n): A akuma trap. When Ladybug is not available. The miraculous holders of the past uses these to trap akuma's until Ladybug can purify them. So far I was only able to make 2. One to use and the other for emergencies. All you have to do is get the akuma in the bottle and close the lid. The writing on the side will stop it from escaping or merging with the bottle. *hands it to Marinette* I feel your going to need this.

Adrien: We might need them.

Marinette: Well can you translate the ancient text?

Adrien:..no

Marinette: Right them, and that even if we can.

Marinette: Thank you brother and also good work at making this.

[scene change: fancy's restaurant]

Tom and Sabine are sitting at their table as Tom looks around he see someone and waves.

Tom: Hey.

That person is Alix and her father sitting at another table. And Alix waves back.

Alix: I remember this, this is when my dad giving me that watch for my birthday.

Alix: They're Marinette's and (Y/n)'s parents, two friends I hang out with.

Alix's father: Yes, I remember. They make the best bread in Paris. *sees Alix's shoes* Couldn't you have made effort to dress nicely?

Alix: What d'you mean? I took off my cap.

Alix's father: But this is a special day.

Alix: Well, it's only a birthday.

Alix's father: (he tuts) No... This is a special birthday. *pulls out a pocket watch* This family heirloom was made by an ancestor many years ago. It's been passed down through the generations, on the fifteenth birthday, and today, it's your turn to inherit it.

Adrien: Wow I didn't know that the watch was that important.

Kim: Yeah, it's really cool that your family made it years ago and now it's your turn to inherit it.

Me: 'Made it, yeah right' The watch is important yes, but it has another function to it.

Alix: Really, what?

Me: You will have to wait and see for your self alix.

Alix: It's sweet, but I've already got a watch, synched to my phone.

Alix's father: Sometimes, there's more to things than meets the eye. Let's just say our ancestor was...

He puts his finger on the watch, it made a noise and open with a twinkling noise as blue smoke came out of it, then the smoke transforms into a woman holding a clock.

Alix's father: Ahead of his time.

Alix gasps in amazement. Then her father closed it

The class was in amazement at the p watch Alix has inherited from her dad.