Hiashi started training them by working on their muscles so that he could work on their stamina. Izuku was doing the best because of what he went through when he was younger, so his stamina was good, but Hiashi wanted his stamina to be great. Momo and Jirou were struggling because they trained, but not to the likes of what Hiashi was training them to.

Hiashi wasn't going to start training them on their quirks because he wanted them to have the stamina to be able to use, and not get tired after about 20 minutes. After they got down the first day they all fell asleep as soon as they hit the sheets.

So for the rest of the week, they did the same thing and they started to increase the workout. They were sore all of their bodies to the point that they could barely sit. Hiashi and Nana were laughing at them because of how uncomfortable they were.

Izuku: I'll get you both back when you least expect it.

Hiashi: Will see about that kid.

Izuku: You don't believe me.

Hiashi: Not really.

Also during the week, Izuku, Momo, and Kyoka met Melissa and both Momo and Kyoka kept Izuku away from her. Even though Izuku wanted to talk to Melissa they wouldn't let him. Melissa didn't know what was going on because her father only wanted her to meet Izuku.

David came out and saw what was going on and started to laugh about it, and then he went and got Hiashi and Nana to show them what was going on. Once they got there they started to laugh too because of how funny it was.

Hiashi: Girls, let Melissa talk to Izuku because David wanted her to talk to him because she was going to be making his hero suit along with yours so you should get to know each other.

Both of them pouted.

Both: Ok

Momo: Just don't take him from us.

Melissa: I wouldn't want to because I already like someone and I also can't leave this island because of my age.

Kyoka: Ok, but you better not touch him or you'll regret it.

Melissa: Ok, I won't touch him, but I wasn't even thinking about touching him. 

Melissa and Izuku started talking about what Izuku wanted on his suit and she talked about how she could make it better. The conversation went on for about 3 hours, and Momo and Kyoka were mad at how long they were talking for. Izuku could see that and told Melissa that they would have to do this another time, and she agreed with it.

So Izuku left and went to Momo and Kyoka and saw them still mad.

Izuku: Why are you both so mad?

Momo: Because you are our nobody else.

Izuku: Why?

Momo: Because I said so.

Izuku got a little scared at how she said it

Izuku: O-ok.

Kyoka: From now on you are not allowed to talk to any girls unless we are around and we talk for you.

Izuku: Ok, what about the women in my family.

Momo: You can talk to them, but no other girl outside.

Izuku: Ok, but then you can't talk to any boys besides the boys in your family.

Kyoka: I wasn't planning on doing that.

Momo: Me either.

Izuku: Then we have it settled, we can only talk to our genders.

Both: Ok.

Nana and Hiashi were watching this and were snickering a little because of how funny this was 10 years old, that is all yandere, and making sure that the boy or girls that they love won't be able to leave them. The thing was they got caught and Izuku came behind them and had a look on his face that scared the both of them.

The both of them then decided to book it and because Izuku couldn't use his quirk properly he couldn't chase after them. Nana and Hiashi were still scared of the face that Izuku showed and wanted to never see that face again.

At the end of the week they left and they said bye to everybody that they had met, and they also go some parts to help out if the arm ever malfunctioned while Izuku was using it. After that, they all got on the plane and then took off to go to Hiashi's home in Beverly Hills, CA.

Once they got off the plane in California and went to Hiashi's house which was the most expensive house in America.

Once they arrived, Momo was shocked to see how big the house was and the same as Kyoka. Izuku had a smile on his face because he could finally see that he could have a family and the reason why is because people were waiting for Izuku outside of the house.

Hiashi seeing Izuku happy put a smile on his face because all he wanted to do was change Izuku's life for the best and if he could do that then he could say that he became the best dad that he could be. Nana seeing this was emotional because she from seeing what he looked like to now was a complete 180 from a sad and depressed kid to a happy kid, even though he had to deal with Momo and Kyoka. That was different because they just didn't want to lose him and the only way to do that was to cut him off from talking to any girls.

With Momo and Kyoka seeing him smile they were both happy to see it too because the only thing they wanted him to be was happy and him being with people that love him for him will be the best thing that he could get. They also wanted to see how he would react to what they would say if they love him, but that would come at a later date. One reason is that they wanted to get situated in the house and didn't want to force him to do anything right now.

Once they made it to the house to where everyone was greeting him, he started to cry because he had never felt this type of love and everyone huddled around him and hugged him to show his love for him.

The people that were there were his Mom's parents, which hated their daughter for what she did to Izuku, his dad's dad, his dad's grandparents, Izuku's cousins that are going to live with him, and his aunts and uncles too.

Hiashi had already told them about how obsessed and possessive Momo and Kyoka were of Izuku, and the family knew to not try anything funny with Izuku or they would most like to pay the price, even if they were 10, they didn't want to know what they would do to them.

So after the meeting they all went inside and relaxed a watched Tv, while they were also talking about what their past was like and all of that. Most of them were surprised about Izuku's past because they thought that it would be all torture and that, but he did have fun and they found out that Nezu was like a father figure toward him. The also heard that he work with the Hero Commission to try and help out the Quirkless Community because of how badly they were treated by Japan.

After they all got done talking about their lives it was getting late and Izuku was getting tired so they let him go to sleep, and Nana was the one to show him to his room, it didn't have anything in there, but she promised that they would go and get him everything that he needs.

Momo and Kyoka both went up there with him because they too were getting tired, so they went and snuck into his room to go to sleep with him. All the grown-ups already knew what was going to happen so they didn't care about it because they were too young to go and do anything.