Chapter 2-3

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 2 Awakening from the Last Days

    One morning in March 2013, the morning sunlight penetrated the curtains and projected onto the big bed in the room. When I woke up, I opened my eyes and stared straight at the ceiling. My name is Quyi. I had a dream last night. In the dream, I went from surprise and fear at first, to confusion and despair, and finally became firm and persistent.

    Jiang Zhi made breakfast in the kitchen, and went to the bedroom to wake me up for breakfast, and found that I woke up on my own without having to ask him three times today. His eyes were dumbfounded, not like just waking up, and he said: " What's the matter, I wake up and get up, and I won't have time to go to work for a while."

    "Husband...," I made a long tone, and I felt a little hesitant, and there was some unnatural softness in my voice. "I'm so uncomfortable. I have to take time off today."

    My name is Jiang Zhi . I always call him "Old Jiang, Old Jiang." It's numb, it's an old husband and wife, and let others hear that he can't afford to lose that person. Besides, every time Jiang Zhi hears that I am called "husband", he feels his eyelids are throbbing and his heart is frightened, so I think it is me who always calls, which is not good for Jiang Zhi's physical and mental health.

    "Who told you to read the novel so late last night, you are not a kid anymore, and you still believe in the rebirth in the novel, the end of the world, it is true." Jiang Zhi looked at my reddish eyes and babbled.

    "Old Jiang, don't say a few words, I'm going to be so uncomfortable." I stared at Jiang Zhi with small eyes, and I couldn't be gentle.

    "Okay, okay, okay, you're the boss, okay." He touched my forehead to see if I had a fever, there should be nothing wrong. "Then you can sleep for a while. I'll call you to ask for leave. I'll put the meal in the pot for you to warm it up. You can eat it soon after you get up. I'll go to send the baby in a while." After that, Jiang Zhi gave it to me. Pulled the quilt again and went out. I know that Jiang Zhi is a deserted person. Apart from me and my son, he is also indifferent to his family.

    "Yeah." I mumbled, turned over and buried my face in the quilt.

    Actually, I still have 2 classes today, but I really don’t want to go anywhere now. I just want to stay at home and think about it. There are some more memories in my brain.

    I had a very long and very long dream last night. The dream lasted for 5 years. I saw the end of the world in my dream. It is the real end of the world. From earthquakes, tsunamis, diseases to floods, hot summers and cold winters, step by step. Coming to the earth, I never believed it, I couldn’t believe it, and finally I couldn’t believe it. The natural disasters are too terrible, and they cannot be prevented and controlled by human beings. In this dream, I am like a ghost, a passing traveler, in the air. Wandering, others can’t see me, but I can see others struggling in hunger and cold, I saw my brothers fight with a mouthful of food; I saw a family that was originally harmonious and warm and wives because of a mouthful of water I also saw a proud person lose his dignity in a harsh, cruel environment; I saw the earth cracked due to drought; I saw the crops cut off because of lack of water; I saw the forest burned into the sky because of the heat; I saw The heavy snow broke the wire; saw the old man freeze to death at home. I saw a person die in front of me. I felt very desperate. I was scared. I wanted to see how my family was. I wanted to see Lao Jiang and my son. But the more anxious I was, the more I couldn't find home. I flew in the air, looked everywhere, and yelled in my dream again and again, where, where, where! I saw a black cloud floating in front of me quickly, and when I was in front of me, I realized that it was a locust. They flapped their wings and opened their sharp teeth. They leaped towards me. I had nowhere to go. Hiding, watching them pass through my body, this scene was too shocking for me, I screamed desperately, screamed desperately.