chapter eleven learning more

Start from the beginning

 I can't read there mind's. As I'm reading Gina's, to see if. I can see how she is feeling, she seem's to be doing okay. She is excited about our trip out. At the moment she is in the shower.

" Gina are you okay in there baby ". She call's back. " Yes, my love I'm coming ". Then she appear's in the door way in just a towel.

 I can't help but smile. " Are you going to get dressed today or what ". I laugh and she walk's over to me and we kiss. I let her push me down on the bed.

 As we deepen the kiss. I then pull back. " You know Tes and Sol are waiting for us ". She smile's and walk's into my closet.

 10 minute's later she come's out wearing blue satin pant's and a red wool jumper. I smile and take her hand and shimmer us into the living room.

Gina's pov

Toni has just shimmered us into the living room, where Solomon and Tessa are sitting on the sofa. Tessa get's up and, I walk to her and we hug.

 " Morning Tessa ". She step's back. " Morning Gina ". I then walk to Solomon. I hold my hand out to shake his just like last night but, he pull's me in for a hug. " Morning little sis ".

 When he said that it reminded me of Fab. I miss him so much, Solomon remind's me a bit of him same sense of humor.

 " Morning Solomon ". He see my tear's. " I'm so sorry Gina, I didn't think ". I smile. " It's okay Solomon. It's just  that you remind me of my brother, you are so much like him. I like it, it's sort of like he will live forever ". He smile's. " Okay how about  you call me Sol and, I will call you G or little sis ". I nod. " I like that ".

We all sit together and talk about what we will do today. As we are talking. I notice the stange ring Sol is wearing, it's strange because, I have never seen one like it before.

" Sol what is that on your pinkie finger ". He look's at it and smile's. He then remove's it and passes it to me. " It's are family's crest G, it's called a red dragon ".

 I look closely at it and see that the dragon is holding it's tail in it's mouth. The dragon is made out of rose gold. The horn's are yellow gold and there are ruby's in the eye's, it's a beautiful ring.

 I pass it back to Sol and then, I turn to Toni. " Where's your ring ". He smile's at me and disappear's and reappear's in a blink of an eye with his ring.

Then Tessa take's her necklace out and show's me, it's a rose gold chain with a rose gold pendent with a black onyx centre with the same rose gold dragon with yellow gold horn's and ruby eye's.

Solomon's pov

Gina or G as I call her has noticed my ring. Toni is not happy, but she is. She even asked to see his which he went to get. Then Tessa showed her, her necklace.

Toni and I are talking in our mind's again. " You did that on purpose ". I smile. " Yes I did, you have to tell her. Tes says it will be fine ". I know he's not happy, but it's for the best. Our father won't wait forever to met her.

G ask's me a question. " Is there a reason for the family crest or do all vampire family's have one ". I smile. " No not all family's, just our's ". She smile's.

 " What's the reason then ". I turn to Toni. " Tell her or I will ". I say in his mind. " Alright you win, I will tell her ". He replie's in my mind then he shut's me out. " Gina baby, I need to tell you something ".

She look's at Toni. I look at her smile and think. She could light up any room with that smile. " What is it Toni ". He look's at me.

 I nod. He then look's at Tes and she nod. He then look's at her. " Baby I'm a vampire ". She cut's him off. " I know my love ".