"What?! I thought this is our sleepover?! We don't need a kid here!"

"Why are you mad? Because I steal Miss Y/N to you, huh?"

"You! Fine! Nevermind! I'm going to sleep!"

Harumi flopped on the bed and covered herself with a futon. You heard Shichiro giggles and looks up to you. 

--

The next day you woke up. You looked to your side. Seeing Shichiro still sleeping peacefully, sucking his thumb like a baby. You kissed his forehead making him smile faintly.

Your eyes shifted seeing that Harumi is not at the bed. So you got up slowly so Shichiro wont wake up. You walked outside, smelling the cooked bacon and eggs in the kitchen.

There you saw Harumi, cooking. She already wore her tucked-in long sleeve and her pencil skirt that is hugging her waist.

She hummed a lullaby while cooking, hips moving from left to right. You find it adorable how she dance while cooking.

Sitting on the stool, you watched her dancing while cooking the bacons. Oblivious that you're watching her.

"Y/N will love this food—aahhh!! What the hell?!" She shouts when she turned back seeing you smiling. She was startled to death and embarrassed that you're watching the whole thing. "What the fuck, Y/N?! You're there and you didn't even speak? You scared me. Good thing I didn't hit your beautiful face with this sizzling frying pan!" She shouted. Putting the bacons on the plate.

"Morning." You said, dragging the 'o' in a teasing tone. Harumi rolled her eyes and pour the coffee in the empty mug.

"So where are you going?" You ask, pointing a finger at her clothes. She take a sip of her coffee before she speak. "Oh, Mikey sent me a mission to spy another Yakuza in Roponggi. I'm coming with Ran. Man, that guy is a pain. I just realized that." She clicked her tongue and continued to eat.

Harumi's been dealing with Ran's shit since he always mention you in the mission. Thinking that you would look good killing people which makes Harumi got angry and let the older Haitani like a stupid man he is thinking about you. "How about me? Did he also sent me on a mission?"

Harumi shook her head at you. Suddenly you heard a creak from the door. Looking back, you saw Shichiro clutching his white towel. Other hand rubbing his eye.

"Good morning miss Y/N! Morning miss Harumi!" He smiled walking towards you. Harumi felt her heart melts when Shichiro finally calls her miss instead of witch.

You helped him sat on the stool giving him some bacon and bread as he ate his breakfast.

Harumi cleared her throat making you look at her. "Mikey said that you'll be having a day off. He'll text you later."

"Hmm. Thanks for the info."

"Oh and by the way. I'll be moving in next to you."

You stopped eating and look at her, smiling while eating, she also looks at you and wink.

"Really? Wow! Now Miss Y/N wont be alone!" Shichiro smiled making Harumi snickered.

"Of course! Without me, you two won't have a happy day."

"Seeing you just makes it worst."

"Hold me, Y/N. I'm gonna kill that kid." Shichiro blew raspberry at Harumi who offendedly scoffed.

Then they continue to argue.

After eating, Harumi grabbed her blazer. Putting a red lipstick. She looks at you. "Well, I'll be going now. I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N." She said and left your house.