Mother’s expression changed slightly, she pulled up Zhu Qingan’s sleeves: “An An, sit here.”

Zhu Qingan came over obediently.

“Mom saw Qin Hengyi getting along with you when you were young. I used to think about the possibility that the two of you will be together in the future. After all, after three hundred years, you only have each other. Mom ignores your dad because of what might happen. Dissuade, create a body that can accommodate AI consciousness. If you are together in the future, you will be able to use that body…”

The woman lowered her eyebrows, trying to recall something very unforgettable. Her voice was very soft, like Zhu Qingan, like a small feather: “After all, I also want my An An to be happy.”

really.

Zhu Qingan paused. Uncontrollable joy surged in my heart.

He thinks that Qin Hengyi can really exist in this world.

He quickly asked, “Mom, where is that body now?”

“You have to ask your dad about this. Ten years ago, I had a dispute with him, and he took away the body from the hibernation cabin in a fit of anger.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Zhu Qingan frowned, he wondered: “…why would Dad not like me being with him?”

The woman sighed lightly: “Your dad is rather old-fashioned. He may think that AI is not good for being with people. But then he is an AI that he invented by himself. Why doesn’t he trust his own experimental results?”

Zhu Qingan listened and couldn’t help but agree: “Mr. Qin is really a very good person. He has helped me a lot…well, and he is very good at everything. I like him very much.”

The boy’s eyelashes trembled lightly, his lustrous eyes contained unknown emotions, and his white cheeks were red enough to bleed. His voice trembled slightly, softly, with a shy mood.

“Mom, you can rest assured Dad.”

Zhu Qingan put his hand in his mother’s soft palm, with a firm voice: “The personality separated by the government is about to come back, and he has to restore his memory. He will activate the fighter armor he has and completely destroy the Zerg.

He will become the world administrator again, and he will be much better than before.

I believe he will be my hero. "

The boy’s eyes looked at his mother.
The first time a woman saw Zhu Qingan’s expression like this.

Her child is no longer as timid and soft as before.

He has the courage to fight for the things he loves.

She raised her lips: “I believe your dad will agree. You and Qin Hengyi are both my children, and you are both great.”

Zhu Qingan’s ears were red, and the wing puppet in his hand became extremely hot. He blushed and said quietly: “Mom, I’m a little sleepy. I’ll… go back first?”

He wanted to get into the bed and get wrapped in a ball.

These things… really embarrass him.
The woman took Zhu Qingan’s arm: “An An, we have your room here. It is always prepared for you.”

Zhu Qingan was stunned, he did not refuse his mother’s invitation and nodded.
The warmth in my heart was constantly surging.

His room is in the best light in the villa.
The furnishings in the room are arranged according to the room he had when he was a child. Sky blue wallpaper, big bed printed with small stars…