Chapter 1

"What do you think...3 story fall?" The brown curly headed boy said. "Yeah I'll shoot you on your way down!" Pope said, holding a nail gun. "Oh your going to shoot me?" John b said still trying to balance on the roof of an unfinished house. "OH and I'll take Polaroid!" I said. "Can you guys try not to kill yourself for two seconds?" Kie asked. "Not if we want to die!" I added. "Hey man, if you spill that beer I'm not getting you a new one." Jj said. John b then dropped the can of bud light beer. "Awww man" John b whined. "Of course you did, as soon as I said it." Jj said. Pope looked over the fence as we heard cars pull up to the house.

"Guys we got incoming" Pope said jumping up and here starts the chase. I jumped off taking JJs hand as we laughed running. We went through what is going to be the kitchen. I let go of JJs hand because of incoming security guards. Jj got caught for two second. "Not much of a hugger man!" Jj said. I laughed again jumping over the fence, running into the blue metal van. I turned around and got a Polaroid of jj jumping over the fence and Pope falling. I giggled and took the picture from the camera. Jj hopped in and so did Pope. "Yo pass me a beer" Jj said as I quickly threw him a beer. He taunted the police with it. "C'mon Gary you got this!" Jj said. I laughed and poked my head out too. "Go Gary go!" I cheered. "C'mon guys..." Kie said. "Your gonna kill the man!" Pope said as jj threw him the beer and closed the door.

I burst out laughing. Jj saw my top was falling down because it was a strapless so he pulled it up for me. "Thanks." I said taking a look at the Polaroids. "Oo that's a good one." Jj said pointing to the one of Pope and me, where Pope had his arm around me and we where sticking our tongues out. I smiled at him. He smiled back.

***

I was sitting in John b's living room. "How's it going In here?" John b asked. I smiled. "I dunno, JJs already asleep but I can't sleep in the room with him, he snores to much so I'm sleeping out on the pull out." I said. He laughed. "Yeah, I can hear him snoring all the way from my room." He said sitting down next to me. Thunder struck as I flinched. "I never knew you where so scared of hurricanes, you live in obx!" He said shocked. "Well I don't really know why I'm so scared of it." I said laying down and turning towards him. "Mind if I sleep here?" John b asked. "Nope!" I said moving the covers onto him and giving him a pillow.

{Next Day}

I woke up to the sun being stupidly bright. "Oh god!" I said said covering my eyes. "Wakey wakey!" Jj said hitting my head with a pillow. "Jj!" I yelled with a stern voice. He giggled and layed down next to me. "So we're going fishing, and your coming with us. Here." He said handing me my dark blue two piece and and outfit. I got up, took a shower, got my clothes on, and headed down to the dock. "Princess.." he said holding his hand out so I could get onto the boat. "Handsome." I said. Hopping into the boat. "So I saw you and jb on the coach...you know the rules right?" Jj said. I laughed. "Me? And jb? Your an idiot." I said. "Hey! I'm just speaking my mind." I rolled my eyes. We slowed down at popes, dads, dock. "Can't, dads got me doing work." Pope said.

Jj put his hand up to his mouths pretending to be talking on a walkie talkie. "Your dads a pussy, over" Jj said. "I heard that you little shit!" Pops said. I laughed. "COME ON POPE!" I yelled. "I'm- I'm sorry dad, I'll do it later!" Pope replied frantically. "I hate your friends! Your gonna be cleaning the deck, your room, yeah that dirty ass room of yours!" He said. We rode away quickly. I turned around to see popes dad flipping us off. I laughed. "He's pissseeeddd" I said. Jj nodded.

We finally pulled up to kiss dock. She had a cooler. "Whatcha got in that cooler?" Jb asked. "Yogurt, juice boxes, carrots, and sandwiches." She said. "You got my kinda juice boxes?" Jj asked. "Yes Jj, I have your kind of juice boxes." Kie replied. I pulled out a joint I made earlier and lit it. "Yo give me hit!" Jj said. I sighed. "Fine." I took a hit and gave it to him. "That's a perfect joint by the way." He said. I laughed. "I almost didn't burn it." I said. He laughed and gave it to me. She stepped on and we started to go through the marsh.

Kie came and sat next to me. "So?" She asked me. I laughed. "C'mon kie. Me and jj aren't going to date, I don't like him like that, he dosent like me like that either." I said. "Your blind aren't you? The constant flirting, the way he looks at your body, he craves you." She said. I laughed. "Mmmmm no." I said. She rolled her eyes. "Plus the rule." I said. "Mhm ok." She said. I laughed. "Kie I'm serious!" I said. She looked at me with a smirk and nodded. "Okay, okay." She laughed so did I.

"Guys I have a super awesome party trick, Pope speed up some!" Jj said. I grabbed a beer and got ready. "Jj we've tried this before, don't." I said sitting down. He ignored me and still went to the front of the boat, tilting his head back along with the bottle. "Jj your getting beer in my hair!" Kie complained. "ITS IN MY EYES OW!" I yelled when all the sudden. *BAM* we hit a sand bar. I hit my head on the floor of the boat. "Agh." I said. "Pope what happened?!" Kie asked. "Sandbar, the channel changed." Pope said. "No shit Sherlock." I said getting up holding my ear, which happened to be bleeding. I remember jj flying overboard. Shit.

"JJ YOU GOOD?!" I yelled. "I THINK MY HEELS TOUCHED THE BACK OF MY HEAD" he yelled back swimming towards us. "That's not a sandbar, that's a boat." Jb said. "No fucking way." Kie said in pure shock. I helped Jj onto the boat.

"That's the boat I saw when I surfed the surge." Jb said. "You surfed the surge?!" Kie said frantically. "Hell yeah he did, that's my boy!" Jj said. "That's a Grady white. A new one of those is like 500 gs easy." Jj said with his knowledge of boats.  "We should turn it in for a finders fee" Kie suggested. I smiled. "Then we wouldn't have to work all summer, thanks to Agatha you biatch." Jj said. "I would love that, not working for the Cameron's. Pure paradise!" I said. "I'm going to go down there." Jb stated. "Jb that's like 30 feet, no you aren't." I said. "Hell yeah he is." Jj said. "Diver down fool!" Jb said. "Diver down!" Jj said pushing Jb into the water. We sat there watching the water, it felt like hours but it only had been three seconds since he went down. "Maybe I should go down-" I was about to suggest when John b popped up, gasping for air.

"I got a motel key." Jb said. "No cash? We should turn the boat in. What a waste of time." I said. Jj nodded putting his arm around my shoulder, I rested my head on his arm. I looked over at Kie as she moved her eyebrows up and down. I looked at her and Pope and did that quickly. Her jaw dropped. "No, no, NO!" She mouthed, I laughed. The boys where still talking. "Ok so we're going to turn the boat in!" Pope said turning the boat on and I sat down. Jj sat next to me, Kie sat across with Jb.