Chapter one

|1 year later Kentrell and Madison's house|
|March 5th - LA California|

Madison Savage's POV:

|1 year later Kentrell and Madison's house||March 5th - LA California|•Madison Savage's POV:

—————————————————————

I looked at the pills in my hand and sighed. The fact that I'm dying to take these right now is killing me.

Just the thought of all the stress and pain going away....I can at least take three...or take four-

"Madison!!" I heard Kentrell yell while walking up the steps and I quickly rushed the pills back in their bottle before throwing the bottle under the cabinet.

"Bae!" Kentrell yelled walking into the bathroom and I turned around smiling at him. "What's wrong?Why yo eyes all red?" He asked and I shook my head.

"You know it's just my allergies bothering me" I lied and he nodded. "Ight well we gotta go it's already two thirty, Jania already came and picked up Kailani"

"Ok I'm ready" I said looking at myself in the mirror one more time. I have a photo shoot today at three thirty that I absolutely can't miss.

After getting my things me and Kentrell headed out the house getting into his car. While I was putting on my seatbelt he pulled out the driveway.

"So is you gonna tell me why you were mad at me yesterday?" He asked and I sighed. "I wasn't mad"

"Yes you was Madi, just tell me why" he sucked his teeth. "It's honestly not important" I shrugged it off.

"You say that and then yo ass will start becoming depressed and shit" he spat.

Y'all know about my depression...yes I've kind of been spiraling back down with it but it's not that bad...

"I can't believe you just said that to me" I scoffed. "I ain't mean it like that" Kentrell lied. "No Kentrell you meant exactly what you said but it's cool because I ain't tripping" I waved him off.

I should've taken those pills when I had the chance.

Once we got to where I was having my photo shoot I was getting my makeup done while Kentrell stayed on his phone.

It's like ever since we got married he doesn't pay that much attention to me. I mean of course he loves me and everything but I feel like he's just been so busy with everything that he hasn't had time for me.

I know I might sound like I'm overreacting but the Kentrell I knew before we got married was so much better than this Kentrell.