Riddhima- Shit Vansh.. Just go.. No dont go now.. Go later.. But where will you go right now? In the cupboard no.. Under the bed.. No no no... In the..

I kissed her to stop her bak bak.. And she froze at place.. And looked into me.. I really love to her freezing affect due to me..

Vansh- Relax Riddhima.. I will hide in the washroom.. Ok?

She nodded and I went into the washroom and hid inside.. I couldnt hear them talking..

**************

Oh Shit Ishani was here.. And Vansh in the washroom.. God plz dont let ishani go inside the washroom..

Ishani- Hey Riddhima.. Whats up?

Riddhima- I am fine.. Ishani we just met half an hour ago ryt?

Ishani- Ik baba.. I came here to give you this makeup box and this necklace..

Riddhima - Ishani this is really pretty but I cant take it..

Ishani- Why?

Riddhima - Because.. Ummm... Because I have one already..

Ishani- ok.. Atleast let me do the makeup on you..

Riddhima - its ok I will do it by myself.. You go..

Ishani- Arey.. What is wrong with you?

She must be annoyed or surprised by my behaviour. But I was scared hell scared. If she makes out Vansh is here then what would I tell her?? Bappa plz just make her leave somehow..

Riddhima- No.. Actually you go and get ready.. You also have to get ready..na..so go.. I will do it by myself.. Ok..

Ishani- Hmmm.. You are right.. Ok then..

I took the makeup box from her.. And she left the room.. I took a huge sigh of relief.. But I dont have accessories what to wear... Shit.. I should have taken that.. But it matches with her gown too.. So she should wear that.. I was only thinking about it.. When Vansh made me wear a locket.. It had a small V shaped pendant with grey roses and leaves.. Just matching to the colour of my gown..

Vansh- I have one more thing for you..

He took out a box from his pocket and forwarded it to me.. I looked at him and took the box . Opening it I saw those beautiful long silver earrings.. They were so pretty.. I adored them..

Riddhima - Vansh are these diamonds???

Curious me asked out of excitement.. But I bit my tongue as soon as it escaped my mouth.. What would he think of me.. Oh god..Riddhima next time better be careful of your words..

Vansh- Yes..

I looked at him in astonishment..

Riddhima - it must be so expensive..

Vansh- not much.. Only a lakh rupees..

I choked.. He got me a glass of water and made me have a sip.. He rubbed my back and patted..

Vansh- Riddhima you okay??

Riddhima- What the fuck is wrong with you? I cant wear this..

Vansh- You are going to wear it..

He ordered .. I rolled my eyes..

Riddhima- No I cant.. And I will not.. Ok.. You are my boss and you gifted me a gown thats so much for me..

Vansh- I am not your boss..

Riddhima- Why? I am gonna be sleeping with my boss na..

Vansh- I can be your partner too.. But you are arguing with your partner right now over these earrings..

Riddhima- Urgh.. Yeas because my partner is being an ass...

I didnt realise what I said.. I bit my tongue as I said it.. He arched his eyebrow..

Vansh- I am an ass? Really? Ass..

He said and chuckled.. I gave a cheekish smile.. I took those earrings without arguing anymore and wore it..

Vansh- Thats like my girl..

He pecked my lips and went down through balcony..

Riddhima- Careful..

I screamed.. As he slide down the pipes.. I went back in front of the mirror and caressed my lips..I applied minimal makeup and tied up my hair in a bun... Ishani knocked the door.. And I opened it..

Ishani- O my God.. You look so gorgeous.. And these earrings.. Guys are gonna just stare at you and girls are gonna get jealous of you tonight..

And she winked..

Riddhima- Come on Ishani ..

I blushed.. And we both left to the party...