Riser:Yes.

Itachi:The balls on this guy.

Akeno:Here lord riser.

Riser:Rias queen makes the best tea.

Akeno:Thank you lord riser.

3rd persons pov
Riser sits next to rias.

Riser:Rias my dear you look beautiful as always.

Rias:Tch.

Rias:I said I would not  marry you.

Grafiya:Rias the our choose you have is rating game or to marry riser which do you pick

Rias:I pick a rating game.

Riser: Excellent a rating game just what I needed riser has a full set which means I have all my pieces.He flicks his fingers and a bright light appears as a set of all women appear.
Yunabella come her.

Yunabella:Yes my lord.

They start to make out next to rias.

Itachi:I have had enough I yell.

Riser:Rias tell your servant to keep his mouth.

Itachi:Servant I start to laught I would never be a servant of a devil.

Riser:Lila go and kill this fool.

Lila:Yes my lord. She dashes towards me.

Itachi:I take my sword out and teleport infront of her and hit her in the stomach with the end knocking her out.

Grayfia:Enough she says as she unleash magic. I will inform sirzechs of the rating game in 10 days rias since you haven't being in one this is your handicap do you accept.

Rias:Yes.

Riser:I will beat you and you will become my bride rias.

Riser and his perrage leave.
With grafiya.

Itachi:Well that's time I won't get back   looks like iam going to go.

Akeno:Wait she yells where do you think you are going.

Itachi:Well to see mother ofcourse.

Akeno:Is that some kind of joke she says angry.

Itachi:I smile of course not akeno and friends.dont think of following me of you do I will kill you.

Rias:Leave here at once.

Itachi:Gladly.

3rd persons pov
Itachi leaves kouh amd is on his way to what's left of the himejima clan.

Itachi:It's being a while everyone he smiles Iam sorry I haven't visited in a while mother. He says as he stands above his mother s grave.

Itachi:Iam sorry mother I have broke my promise to you akeno is in the devil's hands now and hates me she no longer sees me as her big brother I diserve it I failed you all.I want her to hate me and only me if I die so does the hate he says with tears in his eyes.

??? itachi

He looks around what he sees shocks him.

Shiki:My son you have not failed me you are.my son and Iam so proud of you , you have being looking out for akeno as best as you can my son.

Itachi:Mother ? How is this possible he says with tears.

Shiki:Well son my soul is here when you needed guidance to your decisions I will always be here for you when you need me.

Itachi:Smiles with tears rolling down his face thank you mother I miss you so much.

Shiki:My son I don't have alot of time all I want you to do is to look after. Yourself and akeno since.i am no longer here.

Itachi:I promise mother thank you.

Shiki:No thank you itachi she says as she disappeared.

Itachi:Thank you mother. He notices blood running down from his mouth Damnit I need to survive this disease.(Itachi has a hear disease as in the anime there is no cure) I take the blood and wipe it off my finger and slam my hand in the ground summing jet wing (the crow)

Jet wing:You have summoned master.

Itachi:Yes jet wing I need you to take a message for me to the akatsuki telling them the mission was a success I won't be coming back until I need to clear up something.

Jet wing:I understand master.

Itachi:Thank you now go.

Jet wing flyes away.

????I thought you would be here.

Itachi turns around why are you here grafiya.

Grafiya: Sirzechs wants you to come to risers wedding he knows rias will lose he wants you to intervene and stop the wedding he will give you one wish of you are able to defeat lord riser.

Itachi:And what' happens if I don't.

Grafiya:Well all of rias servants will become sex slaves to lord riser even akeno.

Itachi:I will not let that happen iam tired of taking orders from your lord tell him I will do it myself .

Grayfia:Well atleast take this she says.

Itachi:What is this.

Grafiya:It's a magic circle for.you to get to the underworld.

Itachi:Hand it over.

Grafiya:Here.

Itachi:Well get.out of here you are not welcome here.

Grafiya telelorts away.

Itachi:Looks like I have to spy on akeno to get more information on this game they will be doing. He teleports to akenos last place.

3rd persons pov

Itachi is currently hiding in a tree.

Rias and her peerage are heading to the forest.

Itachi:Hmm looks like they will be staying here to train for these 10 days. I've seen enough I will leave and tell leader about this.

Akeno: Sense someone there.

And sees her brothers Chakra sign there what are you up to Itachi she says confused?

Issie:Akeno Sama are coming?

Akeno:Yes isse kun.

Another chapter done thank you all for reading my book please comment on how the book is and please vote.

Comment if you want something added to the book please message me and I will answer if It will be out in thank you all. @kolmb out