42| KIDNAPPED BY A CAMERON PART TWO

Start from the beginning

Sarah smiled, opening her mouth to say something before a car pulled up. The five all panicked, watching as it parked before them and opened the door. Thinking the worst, they held their breaths as the figure got out.

"...Florance?"

"Jesus." Florence looked at the five, "Did you role around in a mud puddle?"

"What are you doing here?" Layla gave her a look of disbelief.

"I followed all of you." Florance pointed out with a hum, "I was kinda expected all of you to be covering up some insane murder actually, but searching for a gigantic gold cross is so much better."

"I'm sorry, and why exactly is if any of your business?" Sarah stepped in with a cross of her arms.

"Kinda hard to ignore when Dumb and Dumber show up at the store acting more then suspicious." Florance motioned between JJ and Layla, "Don't worry, blondie, i'm not here to steal your girl."

"Was I suppose to be worried?" Sarah asked her with a questionable look.

"Sarah." Layla gapped at her, trying to hide her faint smile.

"I figured you all would want to know that Rafe Cameron and some old dude put the cross in that truck right there." Florance pointed to the large truck in the drive way, "And I know he is keeping the keys in his pocket."

"How would we trust you when you know that?" John B asked in disbelief.

"Because when your dumbass-" Florence pointed at Pope, "Was having an allergic reaction, I was watching all of you behind a tree."

"Well, that is so comforting." JJ hummed.

"And then as soon as all of you left, those two idiots showed up." Florance pushed her red hair back with a raise of her eyebrows, "Trust me now?"

"Not even a little." John B shook his head, "But I believe you."

"Where's the fighter?" Florance looked around the group, "You know, the one they shoved me off the stage and said it was an accident?"

"Home, her parents took her." Layla cut in, "You should do the same."

"Sure, I could." Florence nodded her head, "Or I could help all of you get that truck."

"Whats in it for you?" Pope asked with a odd look.

Florence shrugged, "Let's just say we don't all have good parents at home like you do."

"So you want us to pay you for stalking us?" Sarah asked her in disbelief, "Doesn't seem like a fair deal."

"I don't want you to pay me a lot, just enough to get me a plain ticket to Sweden. I have family there that can take me in, I just need to find the money to get there." Florance dropped the hard attitude and now seemed desperate, "Please? John B, Layla, cmon."

John B and Layla shared a look before the Winters girl spoke up, "How much are plane tickets?"

"Three k max." Florence nodded quickly.

"She did tell us the cross was in there." John B looked over at Pope.

Pope huffed, "Fine, but you don't get your money until after you help us get the cross."

"Tell her." JJ whistled.

"Okay, we gotta get in there." Sarah nodded as she nodded toward Layla, "You coming?"

"Duh." Layla nodded, jumping the wall first before Sarah followed, "Okay, so, what's the plan, Nancy Drew?"

"Do you know where my room is?" Sarah looked at her quickly.

"Do I know where your room is? Yes, obviously I know where your room is." Layla gave a minor eye roll toward her girlfriend.

"Attitude?" Sarah gave a look, "Not the time."

"You love it." Layla waved her off.

"Go to my window, the latter you climbed, it should still be there. Get into my room, find Weezie, and tell her she needs to cover for me while I sneak in." Sarah nodded her head as the pair looked over at the Cameron house, "I'm gonna look in the truck and see if the cross is there."

"All right, I'll give you a signal when I'm on board with Weez." Layla nodded, pulling the flashlight from her pocket and giving it three flashes, "Got it?"

"Got it, be carful." Sarah nodded, kissing her nose before sneaking off.

Layla did the same, going behind the bushes as she neared the familiar bedroom window. Layla looked around for a moment, reaching for the latter as she began to climb. Sarah's room being on the second floor, it took her a moment to get up in the dark. But what Layla wasn't expected was a figure to lean out the window, too fast to see who they were, knocking her in the face.

Last thing she remembered before it went dark was hitting the ground.

kylie speaks

those cameron's must
really hate sarah having
a gf damn.

those cameron's mustreally hate sarah havinga gf damn