"Yeah black actually blocked that."

"Oh I bet he wasn't every time I'm around this nigga he stays talking about lil ms.lulu baby." He said.

"Does he really? I didn't think he thought that much about me."

"In this little bit of time that he's known you I see the way he looks at you if I didn't know any better you would think he's in love with you damn near."

"Then why does he keep fucking hoes then."

"Beacause your ass keeps pushing him away."

"No I don't."

By the look on his face he knew I was lying.

"Girl you stay pushing people away you can't keep doing that you got to let some people in not everyone is game im telling you. Your going to block your blessings like that." He said.

"I know but I'm just afraid to get hurt again chuey he cut me deep i can't trust him like that I'll wind up getting hurt again."

"But you will never know unless you try putting your heart on the line means giving someone a chance who you feel like is worth it just try one more time thats all im saying and if he does you wrong we will kill him and send him down the river." He said.

I laughed because he was so serious.

"Thanks chuey I needed this talk."

"Anytime Bubbles now what you trying to watch?" He asked.

"Just put anything on it dont matter to me."

"Halloween it is i wonder is he going to get old girl yet."

I shrugged as the movie went on we continued talking about black and our situation.

"I mean if he has a baby on the way why does it matter it was before you and you know hoes say anything for clout." He said.

"But what if its true i can't handle his ratchet ass baby mama she would end up not breathing the next day."

"What if it ain't true then what? Look I can't tell you what to do or how to do it all im saying is rock with him the way you would want somebody to rock with you then let nature take its course trust me it will all work out in the end." He said.

"Thank you chuey I love you babe."

"Love you too the moon and back you already know what it is now get out so I can get my freak on." He said.

"Just nasty kicking me out for some hoes just like a nigga."

"Aye don't hate me because your coochie dry ass a powder house you need to let black get in that maybe you won't be so grouchy." He said.

I threw a pillow at his head and he walked me out.

"Here take my car ill come get it tomorrow." He said.

I nodded then gave him one last hug I walked to his car then got in to start it as I was backing out the drive way everything me and chuey kept talking about was repeating in the back of my head am I really ready for this?

Blacks pov
I was laying on my bed watching espn I wasn't really paying attention to it I was just thinking about the events that happened earlier today this shit is crazy I heard a knock at the door and seen lulu come in.

"Hey you back."

"Yeah I just got in you feel like having some company?" She asked.

"Yeah come on in and don't worry I changed my bed out so its brand new everything."

"Good because that last one was starting to smell like a fish market up i here." She said getting on my bed.

"Aint been in here two seconds already clowning how did your missions go?"

"It was okay I guess."

I nodded there was an awkward silence between us until I spoke.

"Look about earlier I'm sorry I didn't know that was going to happen."

"No need to apologize its not like you planned this any of this really look David I like you alot."

"I do too."

"But if we are going to do this I need to know you will never hurt me no matter how bad or ugly things may get you have to promise me never to hurt me like that."

"I promise i won't hurt you mullanie but for right now I think we got to do whats best for us I want you to heal completely so I can have you fully everything else we will talk about later okay."

"Okay." She said smiling then giving me a kiss.

"Um hmm you say that now talk to another nigga if you bold lulu you going to get fucked up."

"Is that a threat?"

"Thats a promise I dropped all my hoes and just so you know all my codes to both of my phones are your name and birthday I blocked every female on here besides family now you got my fully undivided attention because once I'm about you ain't no turning back aight."

"Aight same thing for you too ill hold you down as long as you want me to then I got you forever."

"Forever."

Awww they so famn cute yall too bad there's drama heading they way just so fucking cute I can't stand it lol jkjk

Maybe...