58) Quietness ❤️🌏 ( scar) part 3

ابدأ من البداية

" Y/n...hon...U wanna go with us and stay with us ?" I asked .

" Yes if u don't have problem with that " y/n replied .

" We.dont have any problem ..." I said and kissed her head ....She first time felt like a 8 years old . She packed her stuffs and we all went into the car. ... We left ...

We came to our set ... I fed y/n and put her to sleep.. i also laid down with her because she was not well. I stroked her back and kissed her head ..She nestled into my chest and took a deep breath .

" U know my mama also smelled a lot like u ...And she had the same eye colour , and same hair and same nose structure ... " Y/n said and her eye searched for similarities between her mom and me ... I felt some mother instincts for her .

" I play ur momma's role in the movie ....So.i am like ur mom too" i said and she smiled ...This is the first time I saw her smile ...The most innocent , beautiful and sweet smile ...

I rubbed circles in her back and she fell asleep . Colin came in and closed the door... I sat up

" I didn't know a 8 years.old could have so much hardship ....y/n will be with all of us ..She has us right ?" Colin asked ...He is a very soft hearted man ...He cried ..I consoled him...

" Yes babe...She will be with all of us ... She has us ...U , me and others ... " I said and he hugged me ...

*Time skip*

4 months later .

We all were a happy family now...y/n wasnot that sad ...She is a jolly and lovely girl ..She always used to leap around the set making everyone laugh and smile ...Her smile is so angelic ...She is very close to me , Lizzie , Florence and chris and Colin ...Yess!! She knows Colin well...He always makes her laughs and gets her mood cheered up...

Even ever , Lexi and my children became good friends with her ...

Today I was searching for y/n ...It was her nap time...I have to take a lot care of her ...She is very clingy to me ... Rose and cosmo got along with her very well..Because they heard her story ..When they heard hee story they both broke down crying ...

I went to my trailer and saw the most beautiful scene ... Y/n sleeping in betweem Cosmo and rose.. they all are into sleep...I could not find anything more pure and cute and beautfiul than this .

I took a picture...I felt this is what she was destined to. To be with us . To be with me ...

I send Colin the pic ...He texted ..Seems she is our like they both are ... i replied yes ..y/n is destined to be with us ..

" Mama" Cosmo said and came to me ..

" U were getting late so we put lil one to sleep..." Cosmo said

" Lil one ?" I asked

" Yes ...We named her lil one ... She is so cute and sweet...She is like my sister too " Cosmo said ..

" Yes mama...."rose also said

"Thanks to both of u..And lil one is a good name .. " i said and kissed both of their heads...

* Time skip*

It was night ...I and Colin were home with rose and Cosmo...y/n was with Lizzie and others today .

We discussed something ..

" So let's do this.." Colin said

" Yes ..We would love that..yayyyyy !!" Cosmo and rose said together ...

" I am ready...I was thinking that too " i said ..And smiled ..Everyone was so happy ..

After some days ... We got everything ready ..Everyone knew about this ... Y/n was with Lizzie...It was 9 a.m. and I was nervous ...Everyone was about y/n.