𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖: 𝐃𝐍𝐀

Start from the beginning

huey chuckles sitting up to look at the older completely. "uh huh, what size do you wear?"

trez blinks for a moment before smirking and rubbing his hands together. "chill chill. ion talk to taken people i'm too stingy for all that."

the younger scrunches up his face, "what? no! i was just asking cause i would buy some sneakers from you."

trez kisses his teeth, "lame. i wear an 11."

"big ass feet," huey snickers. "you ain't got no 9's?"

trez shrugs, "aight maybe cause i was in jail for almost seven years, i can't remember what i size i wear..."

"what size are those?" the younger asks pointing at his pine green 1s. trez bends down to pull at the tongue, "uhh, they an 11. my aunt got these fo me when i came back. so i'm gonna guess this is my new shoe size." he chuckles

huey looks back at his foot, before standing up making sure the shoe fit before he spent money on em. "how they look?"

"like you should give em to me so i can re sell them."

"trez."

the older lets out a laugh taking a good look at huey's foot. they didn't look big and honestly, it was a lil cute. "i like em. they look good on ya feet." he smiles softly.

huey looks up at him with a small smile. "thanks," sitting back down to take off the shoe and putting it in the box. "lemme pay and then we can go."

trez nods, watching him pick up the box and walk to the register. chi coming from over there with a bag in her hand sitting down next to trez.

"stop staring whore." she says nudging him. he rolls his eyes turning his attention towards her.

"you gonna get enough of bothering me." he groans causing chi to laugh and pull out her phone. "i was just saying. i saw y'all over here giggling and shit,"

"i bet y'all almost kissed." puckering up her lips at him. trez holds his hand up to her lips, pushing her face away.

"stop. he got a nigga."

chi smacks his hand down from her lips, scratching the back of her head. "so you didn't wanna talk to him tho?"

"why we bringing up old ass shit?" rubbing his forehead. "let the bye gones be bye gones."

"i'm trying but y'all just so cute." she gushes.

huey walks back over with the bag in his hand, the two looking up at him. "come on. i gotta go to journeys."

mini time skip.

"i want that one." huey says pointing at the yellow long sleeve thrasher shirt. trez rolls his eyes, "you can reach it!"

"yea- but you closer. now, get it down tay." he groans lowly. trez blinks, ears catching the childhood nickname that he noticed huey picked up since it was all his aunt ever called him.

"you finally caved in and called me my name," he smiles softly walking in front of him to reach up and grab the shirt. once he gets it down he hands it to huey. "here."