𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖: 𝐃𝐍𝐀

Start from the beginning

"i'll see you later auntie!"

"later baby! be safe!"

he steps out the front door seeing chi's car waiting for him. walking down the three little steps and unlocking the gate.

trez opens up the door for the younger who held a small smile on his face. "i could've opened it." he chuckles lightly getting in the car, closing the door behind him.

nostrils being captured by huey's vanilla scent almost causing him to become dizzy. "damn, yo lil ass smell good."

huey smiles up at him buckling his seatbelt in the process. "are you gonna be calling me little all day?"

"yea cause you younger than me." trez smiles back causing huey to roll his eyes playfully.

"whatever," eyes averting at that driver. "hey chi." he greets. the girl throws her hand up, "wassup,"

"thought you forgot about me since you flirting and stuff."

huey and trez both blink— trez being the one to kiss teeth. "goddamnit, chi we talked about this on the way here, yo gay ass!"

"my gay ass?!"

"yea!"

time skip.

𝙵𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾.| 𝚁𝙾𝚂𝙴𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃,𝙸𝙻.
𝟹:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼

"you don't need another pair of sneakers." chi says pushing trez out of the way and grabbing the last pair of forces. "get yo ass on."

trez kisses his teeth attempting to snatch the box back before it being juked away from him. "man, i'm tryna make some money!"

"and how you gonna make money by buying the last pair?!"

"easy, ima buy these and resell em!"

chi looks at him with a straight face before bucking at him, "get yo corny ass out my face nigga." turning around to walk to the register. trez rolls his eyes huffing as he goes to sit down next to who was trying on a pair of sneakers.

retro 3s— racer blue to be exact.

"what do you need those forces for and they aren't even your size?" huey asks twisting his foot into the shoe. trez watches him,

"i wanna start reselling my shoes— i got an ass of em that's only been touched once. but forces? them hoes sell out every school year, winter and the official start of the summer."

"and how do you know specific dates?" huey asks raising a brow, pulling the tongue of the shoe up some.

"because, a nigga first day of school outfit will always be topped off by a fresh pair of forces. and around the winter time, you know when the carnival comes?" moving his hands as he speaks. "niggas gonna pair it with a nike tech,"

"and in the summer, that's the ladies lil whole fit. you know tank top, shorts, anklet and forces! so, in simple terms. i need them."