Chapter 24

Dream POV

Its been about three hours since Ranboo came into the dining room and interrupted me and Quackity from a very interesting conversation about which animal was better, cats or dogs? And then he started to talk and tell us about how we have to go and help him to make a poster or just make sure that the public know that we are holding a massive event in two days, and to help me and Quackity even more we had no clue on what this event is even for well we kind of knew what it was for but . And so far we have just left the palace grounds with the horses and we are making our way to put the posters up.

"Hey Ranboo, why didn't we get some of the royal guards to take these and put them up?" I ask. Ranboo shrugs.

"I don't know, it just didn't come to my mind any sooner and you are only thinking about it right now so its far to late, unless you want to turn around and let someone else do this then you can but I'm not going to be a pain for them and I'll do this while you can go back.." Ranboo states angrily. I nod and hummed in a response to his statement, not wanting to fight with him any more as he seems angry all ready. 

"Well, how far away is the capital, Dream?" Quackity whines.

"I don't know like five to ten minutes on a horse." I explain though it sounded more like a question.

We stayed in awkward silence but it was mostly filled with my own thoughts. Why do they even want Tommy? To slowly kill him? To make their reputation that little bit better? To just use him to show to the public? Your guess is as good as mine.

After a while of silence, we made it to the capital and started to put up some posters. 

"Hey, Ranboo where do we put the rest there isn't much more room here?" I ask, loudly.

"I really do not know Dream just find some where else and then if you cant find any more then give up!" Ranboo screamed at me.

"Why are you yelling at me, Ranboo?" I ask. Ranboo just became more annoyed at this so I decided to drop the conversation.

We put up the rest of the posters just I time as it was starting to get dark, so we had just enough to get back to the palace before it became to dark. So we started to make our way back to the palace. When we pasted the place where we put up one of the first posters there was around seven or eight people stood there reading the poster. We decided to speed up a little so we would get back a little quicker as it was starting to get very cold very quickly. Afer a while I could see the castle in the distance.

We made our way to the castle within another ten minutes and when we got back we were all shivering and just freezing. We left the horses in the stables and started to run all the way into the castle and to get to one of the many the fireplaces, the closest one being in the office.

We all sprinted into the castle and quickly made our way into the office and just to our luck the fire was out. 

"Quackity, put the fire on!" Ranboo whined. Quackity sighed and got up and started to put some logs in the fireplace and then proceeded to light the fire, by throwing a match on the logs from around five feet away and nearly burning down the castle, but luckily he didn't miss and it went in.

"Thank you, Quackity." Ranboo says.

We sat in a comfortable silence for half an hour before Karl came into the room and puled Quackity out to go with him and Sapnap for whatever reason. The George came in and sat down next to Ranboo with no context given. 

"Oh Hey George we put up the posters so that's all done." I say proudly.

"Ok, thank you." George said vaguely, and then he yawned.