Let the chaos begin

On an empty space a rift opened, it was like a perfect cut on a piece of paper.

A man with long red hair emerged from the rift along with several others.

"Welcome Flamma to the council of Valhalla." The New Gods, Adisial said with arms open and tapping his signature green top hat.

" The New Gods, Adisial said with arms open and tapping his signature green top hat

"How annoying, I have to listen to them again. Specially they cant shut up." The New Gods, Kituh said.

(So long story short, every cote fanfic writers that i know of are the new gods ok? Ok.)

"Even tho their unbearable. 7,000,000 years long of mankind history will be decide today. Its a lie if you said this isn't gonna be interesting." The new Gods, Kxrxtx said jumping in place.

"I just hope they dont decide to destroy what they've created tho..." The New Gods, HBG3 said like he's about to cry. "C-cause that will mean my darling Hiyori will also die! I don't wanna! I dont wanna!."

"Sadly they cant do that, they dont have power in our personal pocket universe." The New Gods, Kushagra reassured HBG3. "And even if they did, that would mean they started a war against us."

"And we'll do our best to avoid that, we don't want a war we can't win yet." The God with almost dead eye's said. "Most importantly Flamma."
He said and this caught their attention, not just Flamma.

"...Yes?" Flamma answered curious to what's dead eyes is gonna say.
But Dead eye's kun just pointed in someone's direction.

"Now that's even more interesting!" Kxrxtx said smiling and trying to hold his laughter.

Its revealed that the one dead eye kun is pointing is a man who look similar like Flamma minus the hair and standing next to him is a Valkyrie.

"No, something feels off." Adisial exclaimed. "He doesn't produce any aura like that of a god. It almost feels like, he's human."

"But why would a human be in... here?" HBG3 questioned.

"I dont know, but im certain. He's 100% human." Adisial said as a matter of fact. But before any one could answer an old man who was sitting in the middle spoke.

"Its starting, we should get going." Kituh stated.

"Sure we'll see you later bye!" Adisial wave them goodbye and looked at Flamma. "We should get going, I bet she's looking for us."

"About that guy, are you sure he's not a god?" Flamma asked.

"Let's discuss it later." Adisial answered and walk to where their seat is. "Aren't you interested at all about this conference? The conference whice once in every 1000 year's the Gods across every realm gather to hold the conference of mankinds survival?"

"Not in the slightest."

"Why is that?"

"Because mankinds fate is already decided."