xɪ: 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓒𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓒𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓼

Start from the beginning

A silent of the three of us can feel the tension and not bother to speak about it again. "Okay.... I'll just lock.......... the door" Present Mic then closed the door leaving us two.

"I can finall-" I just punch and interrupt what Mie gonna say. "Why did you hit me?" he fake cry on me, and I can see that he's blushing and smiling from that punch.

I gesture my head to point the camera, he look at it and he wave at whoever was watching. "That's why" Mie said and nod.

I put my hand on his head and gripped his hair. "Explain NOW" I was angry at this moment to him.

"O-Okay I-I'm v-ve-very sorry" he might be older than me, I'm still his mother. "Why are you doing some reckless action, huh?! You aren't like this when I'm with you!" I shout to him.

No One's POV

The people(teachers) who was watching, their worried was gone and they were just like watching a tv drama making them eating popcorn.

"They look like mother nagging her son" they all thought except for some certain people.

Then a bang sound can be heard, that sound came from the door. That person who open it was Eraserhead who look like freezing to death carrying his yellow sleeping bag.

"Shota! Where have you been?!" shouted by Hizashi aka Present Mic. "Some unknown place" he said and gave them some photos.

"What's this?" Snipe said and looking at the picture. The pictures contains of dead people in shreds.

Their internal organs like kidneys, lungs, heart and intestines, are can be seen out of the body. The eyeballs are not in the eye socket of the bodies.

Some bodies are hanging up and the arms and legs are cut off from the body making it armless and legless death bodies like some butcher cut it.

Some organs are grinded that was in the bucket and bloods are dried out of the body. The bloods was transferring in the bottles, it was like wine bottle.

"Who would do such a thing?" she said, she felt anger and sadness at the same time for not saving innocent victims. Same goes to the other teachers, they felt the same.

[It seems to be that they're not monitoring us] they heard Mie's voice from the monitor, this gain them attention to the tv.

[Are you sure or your head is not working?] this made them curious, the way Izuku speak to the villain is casual like he's like close to him.

[Why would my head would not be working? I'm sure that there will be no problem to my brain] they sweatdropped at the non sense conversation of Mie and Izuku.

They then was about to stop but the teachers so that Nezu was shocked by looking at it. "What's wrong, Nezu-sensei?" Midnight said as she looked back at the monitor.

"What?! When did there's a bottle in there?!" Midnight shouted they all look back at the screen and saw Mie holding a familiar bottle.

"Hold on a minute" Aizawa put the picture of wine bottles on the screen, it was similar-no the same in the picture.

[Where did you get that? I thought you stop drinking that] they can see that Izuku was shock at the bottle. [Aren't you love this drink too?] Mie hugs the bottle that he was holding.