"Oh, my god... What a bunch of pussies" that's what I'm talking about "back in my day, if you wanted to tease someone you did it to their face, there was honor, respect" well..... " These geeks hiding behind there computers what a bunch of spineless losers, you're not afraid of these losers are you?" He looked at Aisha "No"

"You gonna take shit from these losers?" He looked at me "No"

" Good because when I'm done with you you're gonna be sending a messenger back, with your fists" I like this man

(...)

First day at the dojo was incredible, Aisha destroyed Miguel she was awesome.
I got home and when I went inside my parents were talking about cobra Kai, I didn't want to here so I just went to my room.

I got to my room and Samantha was there crying, again.

"Ok this has to stop, I'm not good at consoling people and you know that" I said sitting in my bed "Kyler said that I went down on him in the theater"

"He what?" I was furious, no one slut-shames my sister, doesn't matter how much I hate her

(...)
I was at the cafeteria went I heard Kyler screamed " Hey guys, you know that billboard with a big ass dick o in?, I guess Sam takes after her dad" oh no you didn't

"Hey Kyler!!, why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole?" You go Miguel I got your back

"Want another beat down, Rhea?" Kyler pushed him and got besides Miguel taking my jacket off and handing it to Aisha "Bring it pussies"

" You to Davina?, alright I'm ready for you lame ass karate this time" he throw a punch to Miguel but he stopped it "It's not lame ass karate... is cobra Kai"

While Miguel was taking care of Kyler and Brucks, I was busy with other two guys. One of them took by the arms and the other one stood in front of me, I kicked his face and he went down, I hit the one holding me back with my head and side kicked his face throwing him to a table. Miguel was using a lunch tray to hit the guys in the face with it, he tossed me one and finished with the final guy. I looked at Miguel and he was up on a table, I went to him and hi five him.

The counselor came in and dragged me and Miguel to her office. When we were there she called our parents, first was Miguel, but his grandma answered, then they called my house, "I'm dead"

"Hello" omg is Anthony "Hello sweetie is Counselor from your sister school, are your parents there?"

"Oh yeah, Dad Davina is in trouble!!!" That little shit "Um... hi what did Davina did this time?" Ok dad sounds weird "Sorry about my voice I'm a little sick"

" Hi Mr. LaRusso I'm so sorry for bothering you, but Davina started a fight in the cafeteria today" she said with a saver tone " Oh no, this young lady is so grounded, thanks Counselor Blatt, you're such a great teacher" yeah right " Well thank for your time Mr. LaRusso" she hang out the phone " You're dismissed"

(...)

I got home super nervous, I am so dead, I opened the door and got inside " Dad? Are you here?" There was a chair with the back facing me I assume it was him "So are you gonna ground me or something?, just get it over with" the chair spin around and...

"Your lucky mom and dad weren't home, you know that big sister?- Anthony said with his arms crossed

"You are the best little brother ever you know that?" This was awesome " Not that much, is gonna cost you 10 Kit Kat and 5 Twix's, tip is not included" Damn!! " Deal"

(...)

Me and Aisha got to the dojo and outside was filled with kids wanting to join, including Eli and Demetri.

(...)

(*Narrative POV*)

On another place at the same time Daniel LaRusso was cleaning his old in-house dojo, taking things out of the place and hangin thing up on the walls again. He grabbed a box full of memories such as Mr. Miyagi's belongings that he left Daniel and pictures, he came across two framed pictures on of him and his two girls and another one of him and Sam a couple of months after that terrible day. He was conflicted, but finally he listened to his heart and took the photo that he thought it was right for the dojo.

 He was conflicted, but finally he listened to his heart and took the photo that he thought it was right for the dojo