I turned to see Bucky and he was making signals to close the door.

"What are you- What are you doing here?" I said leaning on the doorframe.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Why?"

"Your arm"

I looked at my arm and the veins reappeared.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's because I-"

"Wait I know that shirt" he said pointing at it.

"You do?"

Ohh no.

"Yeah, did you buy it at um what was the place?"

Bucky walked towards the door and I put a hand at his chest to stop him. I turned fast and mouthed a 'stop'.

"I honestly don't remember." I said shaking my head.

"Are you ok? You look flustered" he said.

"Yeah I'm good" I said nodding.

"Is it ok if I come i-"

"No!" I said pushing Bucky away from the door, making him hit the wall.

"Umm ok? Are you coming with me then?"

"Where?"

"For a run?" He said. "Y/n we go every single day, are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah- yeah, I'll get ready"

"Ow" Bucky whispered.

"Y/n there's someone with you?" Steve asked.

Bucky got closer and I tried pushing him again, but he grabbed my arm.

"What? I don't- why would someone be-"

Before I could finish that sentence, Bucky pulled me and closed the door.

"What" I said.

"Y/n it's so obvious, let's tell him"

"Why?"

"You told Natasha and Wanda"

"Ok 1. Nat found out herself, and I just confirmed. And 2. Wanda read my mind, that doesn't count." I said. "You know what? Fine let's just tell him"

As I reached for the door knob, Bucky grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Wait I changed my mind"

"Too late, I'm telling him" I said.

He carried me over his shoulder onto the bed.

"I'll tell him"

"What? No. I should tell him."

He turned around towards the door and I grabbed his ankle making him trip. I reached for the door and he did the same thing, making me fall to the floor.

"Bucky you're so childish" I said trying to get up. "Don't me ridiculous"

"I'll tell him" he said grabbing my foot.

I pulled away from him and grabbed the door. He got on top of me and grabbed my arms.

"Let go" I said. "Ow"

"No. I'm telling h-"

Before he can finish, someone opened the door. Steve looked at me, then at Bucky in shock.

"I um am I interrupting something?" He asked.

"No" I said.

"Yes" Bucky said.