P

Back then, In the factory
When you were Simply a child

You were taken to the factory.
As it was your 6th. Birthday and your Family has taken you to Playtimes Factory.

"The most Wonderfull Factory on earth."
"Whats the time? Playtime!"

You constantly watched that on the television, it's the only thing that distracted you after all.

As you were hugging your Huggy Wuggy doll, you heard commotion. Coming from the kitchen and walked down the dark hallway only to stop in your tracks to see.
Your father, Was there holding A bottle And pointing it at your mother.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, MARLINE... I wouldn't Be like this! IF I WASENT FOR A BITCH LIKE YOU, Stealing and spending the Money I make, For your own selfish Desires."

"MY FAULT? HOW CAN I BE MY FAULT?!"
Your mother said.

"Your The one DRINKING all the time! You Can't even Support, This Family ANYMORE!"

"And ITS that DAMMED Child, There! the cause of our problems!"
"There nothing but trouble!"

You stood there in the middle of the hallway Watching in the dark. You were shivering Frozen to be exact, and you dropped your HuggyWuggy Doll. And got yourself into A fetal Position., And began crying.

As the fighting, continued everything went to a blur. The only thing you, saw was your huggywuggy doll. Smiling at you as you cried.

(I'm sorry If I misspelled anything! I'm not the best at grammar Have a nice day!)