"he went to pick her up from her friends' place." jungkook sighs, "they had some project together which i still don't believe."

jimin laughs at him, "you're just paranoid, kook."

"see? i told him the same thing!" hoseok snorts, hitting namjoon who was standing next to him.

"paranoid or not, it's a lame a excuse." jungkook says.

"not to expose you or anything, but you used it too." jimin says making the others laugh while the youngest boy shakes his head.

"noona, tell your husband to stop."

haewon chuckles at him, holding his arm as she pulls him next to her, "stop making fun of him you guys." she states and turns to jungkook, "leave them, jungkook, come on you must be hungry."

"ah yes, at least we have someone who thinks about me." he says, grinning at the elder girl and hugs her from the side.

"okay fine, now leave her." jimin says, pulling his wife back, earning a smack from her while he just laughs it off.

it had been barely fifteen minutes that they all sat and were talking when the door bell rings again and jungkook stands up, gesturing everyone to keep quiet and pretend that he's not here. with a faint chuckle, jimin answers the door, meeting aera grinning at him, holding two candy flosses in her hands.

"hey oppa!" she chirps, giggling as she hugs carefully, trying not to get her sweet treat on him.

"hey my princess," jimin smiles with fondness in his eyes, turning them into delicate crescents. "how are you?"

"i'm good!" aera replies, "look, i got candy floss for me and unnie! where is she?"

"she's inside, go and give it to her." he chuckles, patting her head and she hurries inside, allowing him to now greet yoongi who was standing behind her watching the brother-sister interaction just as fresh as it has always been.

"hyung, how are you?" jimin smiles, going in for a hug as the elder comes in, closing the door behind.

"good i guess. what about you and haewon? how's everything going?"

"everything is great. i mean, honestly, couldn't have been better."

"that's great." yoongi smiles, jimin nods taking a seat on the couch as they notice aera looking around now, probably realising one of the boys are missing and unfortunately it's her koo.

"where's koo?"

"i thought he went to pick you up." namjoon says, winking at the boys to play along.

"yeah, he said that" taehyung nods.

"no, i came with appa." aera tells them.

"really? that's weird."

aera looks at nearest person, who happens to be haewon and gasps, "koo was sick yesterday, what if he needs help? or what if he fainted and fell in the river?"

"he was sick?"

"yeah, he-"

"i didn't fall in the river, kiddo." jungkook shakes his, coming out from the back, making the sister gasp again as she turns around quickly.

jungkook tilts his head an angle, resting his elbows on the back of the couch, leaning down, "you have a weird mind. why would i faint and fall in the river?"

"because you were sick." she says, "you were seeing two me yesterday."

"i wasn't seeing two you." he sighs.

"yes you were, that's how explained- uh what is that called?" she turns to jimin, "when it's going round and round and you see two for one...?"

"dizzy?"

(a/n- sorry for coming in the middle, but i swear i couldn't remember dizzy 😵 so i just made it up 😓)

"yeah right, dizzy!" she nods, focusing back on jungkook who was trying his best not to laugh, "you said it means dizzy when i was ten."

"but now you're fifteen, and you're a big girl."

"true," aera nods, "why do you call me baby?"

"good question." jungkook scrunches his face, leaning forward and bumps his forehead against aera's making her laugh.

"y'all are so cute!" haewon squeals, pinching their cheeks as she smiles, "i hope it's a boy first and then a girl!"

jimin chokes on his saliva while the boys stare at haewon in silence, as she's busy imagining her kids being as adorable as jungkook and aera. jimin nudges her lightly, raising his eyebrows at her when she looks at him, now realising what she just said out of too much excitement.

she smiles nervously, fiddling with jimin's hand and mumbles, "you tell them..."

jimin inhales deeply, looking at the boys who are staring at him and his wife in anticipation waiting for a possible explanation or meaning of what haewon just blurted.

"we're going to have a baby soon." he says, now taking his turn to wait as the boys had the job of reacting.

the silence at once is replaced by a loud cheer from the six boys as they interpret and analyse jimin's words, pulling him up into a tight hug, showering with many congratulations and demands for a grand celebration.

"this is such a great news really! we're going to be uncles guys!" jungkook announces and boys go 'woah!'

jimin chuckles, having his arm around his wife who is smiling shyly, "thank you guys, thanks a lot." he says.

"how long has it been?" jin asks.

"a month." haewon says, glancing at jimin, "we wanted to be sure about everything with the doctor's consult, so we waited a bit."

"this is great, i can't wait to hold your baby, jimin!" taehyung exasperates.

"i will carry him first!" jungkook says.

"shut up, i will carry his child first." jin states.

"...and what will i do?" their attention shifts to aera who is watching them for a good number of minutes now. jimin smiles, sitting next to her and ruffles her hair.

"play with the baby?"

"mm-hmm, but oppa koo said he will become uncle, what will i become? i'm confused." she pouts at him and haewon, making the couple smile.

"big sissy?" jimin whispers and chuckles on seeing aera gasping with a wide smile as she nods.

"yes! i wanna be big sissy!" she hugs jimin instantly, "i'll take care of the baby and teach him or her boxing and we'll play together, go out together, and i'll get us ice cream too!"

"that'll be graet." jimin chuckles, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"our aera will be a good sister, right?" haewon asks, stroking her hair.

"yep! the best sissy!" aera says, "and unnie will be the best mamma and jiminie oppa will be the best daddy!"

"and we'll be the best uncles!" taehyung joins in, breaking into a fit of joyous laughter with the rest.

_______________

a/n- heyyyyy how are you? happy friday! (because i updated lol 😙)

what is your hobby?
mine is to draw, write, sing (i keep singing all the time even tho i suck at it 😓)

anyways, vote if you like, comment a lot, share it with people, tag me and promote this book on your message (ofc if you want to lol, i'm just saying) and take care, stay healthy, eat and drink well. happy birthday if it's someone's Birthday today and I love youuuuu❤️❤️❤️❤️

_______

1.8K words