Evelyn finished with her ultrasound, and she and Harry had decided they didn't want to know the genders as of yet. We left the room so Eve could get ready to go.

"I'm so happy for you Harry." I grinned at him when we were sat back in the waiting room.

"Me too." He grinned and I couldn't help but pull him into a hug. They looked so happy, it was hard not to be happy for them too.

Not long after, Evelyn emerged from the room ready to go. We climbed into the car and drove home, chatting excitedly the whole way.

"You know what this calls for?" Evelyn said happily. Before giving as a chance to reply she answered for us. "A celebration dinner!"

"Sounds amazing!" I said, liking the idea.

We drove home and got ready, Harry making a reservation at a new 5-star restaurant, coincidentally called 5-star, that opened last week just 15 minutes drive from our flat.

When we were ready, we got into the car again and drove to the restaurant. We were led to the VIP section of the large, open room. It was basically just a more expensive looking area in the back corner of the restaurant.

"Are you ready to order?" A waiter asked almost as soon as we'd sat down. We looked through the menus and, feeling like we deserved a treat, ordered the biggest, most expensive meals we could find. It wasn't long before our food arrived, definitely proving this was a 5-star restaurant.

We chatted while eating our food, wanting to savour the moment. Just like last time, we could see the paparazzi waiting outside, and some already taking photos of us through the window.

I pointed and laughed at one photographer, who was lying down on the path trying to get a picture of Evelyn's stomach from under the table. We laughed about it, and she wrote on a napkin that she then held up to the window, saying that if he waited until we were done eating, he would get a better picture, which of course made us laugh even more.

I paid the cheque for our food, deciding Harry had spent enough money on us lately, and we went outside to greet the paparazzi. They had calmed down a lot since they first found out, maybe out of respect for the pregnant girl that always seemed to be with us wherever Harry and I went.

Evelyn posed for the cameras, making sure they got plenty of good pictures of her growing stomach. Her pictures seemed to be the highest selling photos of any pregnant celebrity at the moment. Probably because Harry was the father.

We answered some questions and even did an on-camera interview with a reporter, where we announced she was having twins. The reporter of the news company told us the details of when our interview would air, 7:30 tomorrow morning, then we said our goodbyes and drove home.

"Thanks for an amazing night boys!" Eve exclaimed when we arrived home.

"It was our pleasure." I replied. She announced she was going to bed, leaving Harry and I alone.

"Thanks for being so helpful. I know it must be hard on you, I see the way you look at us when we're in public. But I promise, it won't be like this forever. We won't have to hide anymore. I.. I love you Louis." Harry turned to me and said when Eve was gone.

He loved me. Harry said he loved me for the first time. I knew my answer. I knew it all along. I didn't even hesitate to reply.

"I love you too. It is hard, but we will get through this. I love you so much Harry Styles. Forever." He kissed me passionately before we went up to our now shared room to get ready for bed. Once tucked in, he kissed me again, this time soft and gentle.

"Night, Lou. I love you." He whispered before drifting off to sleep.

---

(The next day)

"Yeah, I'm good thanks. I'll just go grab them for you, I'll be back." Evelyn's voice drifted into our room from somewhere downstairs. Seconds later, I could hear footsteps on the stairs then the door creaked open.

"The boys are here." Eve said, before turning around and walking back down.

I looked over at Harry who was still fast asleep beside me. Deciding he looked too peaceful to wake up, I got out of bed and made my way downstairs.

"Hey guys." I smiled sleepily at the boys.

"Ssh! You're interview is about to be on!" Niall said from his spot on the couch.

I sat down on the seat, squished in between the the armrest and Evelyn, who tried desperately to make room on the couch but couldn't do much without putting too much pressure on her stomach.

"And now, an exclusive interview with none other than Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles from One Direction, and Harry's pregnant lover, Evelyn Daley. This was filmed last night in front of the new restaurant, 5-star. Lets take a look." The presenter said, before the screen changed to the footage of us last night.

Snippets of our interview came up on the screen, mostly just asking about the upcoming tour in a few months, and of course seeing how we were coping living with Evelyn.

"It's been great. This pregnancy has been very good to us, so not much to worry about. Evelyn has been doing amazing, and look how good she looks!" Harry said, Evelyn doing a little twirl after, showing off the tight material that flaunted her huge bump.

"You look lovely, Evelyn." The reporter said. "You are getting quite big, can I ask how far along you are?"

"4 months." She replied with a smile, and I noticed Harry place his hand on her stomach.

"Wow only 4! You look a bit big for just 4 months to be honest." The lady interviewing us said, surprise clear in her voice. I snorted at her reaction. In all honestly, the way she reacted came across quite rude.

"Uh yeah. We found out today that there is in fact 2." Eve said with a blush, placing her hand over Harry's, where it still remained protectively over her stomach.

"Oh wow! Congratulations you two! I hope you all have a good night. Thanks for the interview."

The picture changed back to the presenter at the desk. "There you have it everyone, Harry Styles and Evelyn Daley are in fact having twins! Congratulations to the very young and in love couple, and remember, you saw that first here on your local news."

I turned off the TV, not really interested in whatever else was happening in the world.

"That was embarrassing. I looked like a whale or something." Evelyn admitted from next to me.

"I thought you looked amazing.." Zayn said from the couch next to ours.

"Really?" Eve looked him hopefully.

"Yeah. The dress was beautiful, and it really complimented you. It showed off your gorgeous curves and you just looked amazing in general." He admitted, a little twinkle in his eye. What was going on there? Was that love I saw?

"Well thanks Zayn. That means a lot." She gave him a genuinely happy smile.

I would have to ask him about that later..