Knowing that something really was up, Xiao Bai smiled playfully and said, " Of course! Let's go and cheer for Ruo Lan. We're his friends after all." And Xiao Bai especially emphasized Ruo Lan's name then slightly brushed a look at his aide.

The affected one just looked away from the scrutiny of his master. Not knowing what to say or what to do. Torn between fessing up or just let things be.

And so they went and saw Ruo Lan along with Senior Zhang. The two looked very serious as they inspect their bows making sure that everything is okay. Since the audience and the participants are seperated the squad can't really go and say hi, so they'll just cheer for them when their turn comes.

There was a facilitator who also served as a host and called the first contestant. The first contestant from a school named Qiangdu Academy came up. He has quite a sturdy built. Their academy was known for their focus on physical strenght. Each schools in the alliance have their own specialities that they give focus to.

Despite being the first one to go up he was very calm, his eyes are very focus, calculating every variable that might affect his aim. With the stretch of the bow string came a silent lion awaiting for a perfect chance to dash off on its prey. The whole place was silent, full of anticipation.

With a release of deep breath also came the release of the arrow. It looked intimidatingly fast as it passed through the air with a swooshing sound, very swift, arriving at its destinationーthe target's eye.

The crowd cheered. Some of them gave a standing ovation, some gracefully applausing, some whistled. And the loudest cheer was obviously the ones from the same school.

As he waa the first contestant up, with his performance, this obviously set the stage higher foe the next omes and the competition more intense.

Then the competition drag along. Not everyone after the opening duo gave a very notetaking performance. As said before, not all schools are an all-rounder like Yin Hai an Yang Gui. Most of them specializes in something and focuses most on that field. Like the first school that specializes in physical strenght, some also specializes in life skills like arts and crafts, or literature.

The last two contestants were obviously the rival schools, exactly that Yin Hai Academy and Yang Gui Academy. The rivalry of these two are not a hidden matter. Even the school's headmasters are open about it and would often openly challenge each other in gatherings half-joking and half-serious.

However, everyone knew that in this particular event, not only them excels and this means that in order to win, they need to beat two competent opponents.

It was now Yang Gui's turn. So that means Ruo Lan and Senior Zhang. The host school was set to be the last.

As soon as the Ruo Lan and Senior Zhang set foot on the field, Xiao Bai elbowed Dingwu as if telling him to get their attention to them.

Dingwu, as the shameless one in the group went and did as he was told, "RUO LAN!!!"

Of course, with his loud voice, not only Ruo Lan but everyone's attention was now on them and they don't really mind. Somehow in this kind of situation, publicly showing your support feels so fulfilling and there's pride in their heart.

With Ruo Lan and Senior Zhang now knowing that there were friends who are there for them, the two should feel more confident. But somehow the opposite effect was showing on Ruo Lan's face. He looks more uncomfortable than comfortable.