Xuwei who was beside him, " You also didn't say that your uncle will come."

Xiao Bai instantly roamed his head around and saw his uncle entering and slowly made his way at the seat on Xuwei's father's left side. And the two people looked like they get along pretty well.

Xiao Bai elbowed Xuwei for the second time, " Say, does my uncle and your father actually knows each other?"

Xuwei unbelieving looked at him, "You're uncle didn't tell you anything at all?"

Xiao Bai shook his head no.

"Your uncle once went on a war alongside my father. And they won, my father wanted to keep him but he said no, so my father rewarded him a noble title and a land to rule." Xuwei explained.

Xiao Bai nodded and thought, 'so that's how a runaway general from another kingdom was able to accumulate such wealth. It all makes sense now.'

Time was tight when he first arrived at his uncle's manor, so he didn't have a chance to ask for anything concerning things like this. Xiao Bai, as a transmigrator, also didn't have any idea that the land his uncle owns was under the Xin Kingdom.

After that little dialogue the event started for real this time.

The ceremony was boring so we will skip this part. It was just full of formalities anyway.

As soon as the opening ceremony ended, students rushed out and scattered as they made their ways to their designated areas where their competitions will be held.

The program was composed of 9 competitions, that means in order to get an overall champion they need to win about 5 of the games.

The games are consists of swordplays, martial arts, archery, ancient football, calligraphy, painting and poem making, music, horseback riding/racing, and lastly hunting which is a team play kind of game to be held at the very end of the Heavenly Camp.

The games will be divided in this three days and today is the official first day, the not-so physical games will be held today. Like the music, calligraphy, painting and poem making, and lastly, the archery.

Xiao Bai, Xuwei, and the president of the disciplinary committee, Lin Guang along with a student named Gu Yicheng are participating in the sword fight. So their games are tomorrow.

Dingwu along with the student council's treasurer are in the horseback riding race, which will also commence tomorrow.

Mingxue along with a 3rd year senior are the players for the martial arts tournament, which is also tomorrow.

So majority of the gang are free on the first day so they all decided to go and cheer for Rou Lan who was in Archery along with the president of Academics, Zhang Hui. As well as check Zhou Zhening who will compete in painting and poem making, and  Yang Linhua who competes in calligraphy. The secretary of the council along with 2 others are also competing today for the Music category so they might check later if they had time.

"So where do we go first?" Xiao Bai opened. As of the moment, everyone in the squad are still present except for Ruo Lan since he went along with the facilitators earlier.

"Should we go with Ruo Lan first?" Dingwu suggested. The spaced out Mingxue flinched at the mention of the other's name, which didn't pass Xiao Bai's eyes.