Chapter 1

Inko Midoriya was a nice young woman who was 24 years old. She had a loving wife to her husband Hisashi Midoriya and their little boy Izuku Midoriya. Izuku was a 4 year old boy who had white hair like his father but had a distinct red streak on it over his left eye. One would think he has spiky hair but in reality he doesnt. His hair was actually soft but people think it is spiky because it defied gravity as it would spring up naturally. He also had amber eyes like his fiery amber eyes like his father. Inko was currently taking care of her little boy who was currently sleeping on the couch. Thanks when the front door slammed open revealing an exhausted looking Hisashi with a cut on the top right of his forehead. As soon as Inko saw the state of Hisashi she instantly became worried. "Honey are you ok? What happened?" "No time to explain Inko. Get in the car with Izuku. We need to leave now" Hisashi said with a sense of urgency. Inko did as was told and got in the car with Hisashi following behind her.

Hisashi and Inko were still in the car after 3 hours and miles away from the city. The entire car ride was silent but Inko decided to break that silence. "Honey what's going on?" "A villain came up to me on my way back from work. He looked terrifying and his aura just screamed dangerous and powerful. He told me he wanted something with Izuku and said that in exchanged he could give me anything I wanted. I told him no and he began to threaten me about kidnapping Izuku. I still said no and thats when he started attacking me. I managed to escape and come home. I dont know what he wants from Izuku but I know that if I said yes something terrible might have happened in the future." Hisashi said as he and Inko glanced back to see Izuku in the back seat still sleeping. "Hisahi look out!" Inko cried. When Hisashi looked back at the road he saw a boulder head straight into their direction and tried to avoid the incoming obstacle. HIsashi managed to dodge the boulder but still crashed his car into a tree. "Inko you allright?" "Yea im fine. How is Izuku?" Hisashilooked back to his his little boy still sleeping soundly. "Hes still asleep" Hisashi and Inko got out of teh crashed car with Izuku in Hisashi's arms and both parents begam to run into the forest. They ran with all their might not knowing the dangers ahead of them. After 15 minutes of running the two took a break in order to catch up with their breath.They were currently in a clearing and managed to be under a cliff .That's when they heard footsteps nearby. Hisashi and Inko tensed at the sound of the footsteps and began to worry. "Who's out there?" Hisashi yelled out into the darkness. "Oh Hisashi I told you what would be the consequences for not agreeing to my deal" Thats when a tall man with a bulky figure came out. He had white hair with blood red eyes that could be seen in the darkness. "I've told you once and Ill tell you again. I will NEVER give Izuku to you!" Inko was terrified at the moment. Hisashi was right. This man did radiate a aura of dangerous and power and he wanted something from her precious little boy. "What do you even want with Izuku?" "Ahh. That is a good question. You see I can sense a powerful aura inside the little boy. It intrigues me that this boy has something this powerful at such a young age. It made me realize one thing. He will weather be a helping hand in my future plans or be a obstacle in them. So you can either give him to me or die trying to protect him." "We will never give him to you!" Hisashi yelled. The villain lifted his hand a re spikes came from his hand stabbing Inko and Hisashi while avoiding the sleeping Izuku in his hands. He walked up to Hisashi and took Izuku from his dead hands. The villan smiled. Another mission completed and one step closer to his goal. Thats when the boy to glow a bright blue startling the villain by surprise accidentally dropping the little boy on the floor. The villain went to grab the still sleeping boy from the floor when something he was not expecting occurred. The boy began to disintegrate into tiny white shining particles. The particles drifted into the starry night sky. That tragic day the world believed the Midoriya family died.