"You look-" He was cut off by a loud cheer from Sirius as he slide down the banister. He was dressed as a werewolf,  borrowing one of Remus' jumpers for it.

Remus walked down the stairs with an unimpressed face. He was dressed as a vampire, meaning he just took Sirius' clothes. Finally, Peter wore a white sheet with eye holes to be a ghost.

-☘︎︎-

Sirius had told everyone about the party so the common room was packed with students. Asteria was leaning against the wall beside James, occasionally taking a sip of cider.

"You said you didn't have a costume." James brought up. "I found one less second." She lied with a smirk. Asteria then pushed herself up onto her toes so that she couldn't press her lips against his.

Suddenly, she felt someone tug on her hand. She turned around to see Marlene dragging her towards the crowd of dancing students.

"That is one sexy dress." Dorcas complimented which made Asteria pose. They looked over when there was a bright flash from Lily taking a photo on her camera.

Just then, Bohemian Rhapsody began to play which made Marlene let out a small gasp before singing along loudly.

Asteria stayed with them dancing and singing along to the music blasting out of the record player which had been charmed to be louder.

Occasionally, Dorcas would hand her a drink which she would down before dancing again. Asteria swayed her around in the air to the music, her eyes shut and her chin up.

"yOu ARe tHe dAnCInG qUEen!" Asteria shouted as she grabbed Lily's hand and began to spin around. But she ended up slipping on the wooden floor.

This made her drop the beer bottle in her hand which smashed all over the floor.

James, who had been laughing at Asteria dancing all night, hurried over to help her up. "Asteria, are you okay?" He asked as she slowly sat up to reveal cuts on her legs from the glass.

"It's just a bit of blood." She shrugged. "It's covering your leg!" James exclaimed before putting her arm over his shoulder and helping her to the crimson couches.

He helped her sit down before grabbing a damp cloth and some plasters. He then knelt down on the ground in front of her and gently wiped the blood away.

Asteria huffed as she watched the rest of the students dancing. "There," He said as he pressed down the final plaster.

Suddenly, a drunk student stumbled over and grabbed onto the chair for support. "Aw! You two are so cute! How long have you been together?" They asked them.

"Well-" James and Asteria turned their heads to look at each other for a moment before looking back to see the student had gone.

James got up and sat down on the arm of the couch beside her. "We aren't really together," Asteria muttered. "Well then-" He began but she cut him off.

"Do you want to have the privilege of being my girlfriend? I mean boyfriend!" Asteria asked before laughing drunkly. "Right, you're drunk. You need to go to bed." James said as he stood up.

"No! I'm not tired!" She shouted so he bend down the pick her up, an arm under her legs and back. Asteria kicked her legs as he carried her up to his dormitory.

He then sat her down on his bed. Asteria sighed as she fell onto her back. James had sat beside her and was starting to undo her shoes.

He then got up and headed towards his wardrobe as she sat up. "Get changed into this." He said as he threw her a quidditch jersey which she attempted to catch but was too drunk to.

James then waited outside of the dorm so she could have some privacy. Asteria let out a huff as she stood up and unzipped the black dress before pulling their jersey over her head.

"I'm done!" She shouted which made him walk back in again. "Do you want anything? Water maybe?" He asked but she shook her head.

Asteria then pulled up the covers and got under. He nodded before turning around to leave. "James, stay. Please." She quietly said. "Of course." He replied with a smile as she he walked back to her.

She pulled the covers back so that he could get under before throwing them over him. Asteria turned onto her side so her head was resting on his chest. "So, do you want to be my boyfriend?" She asked, the dorm silent but the music still playing loudly.

"I would love nothing less." He replied as he kissed her temple. "Are you sure? You could be my mistress?" She offered but he shook his head. "Fine. Peter's my mistress."

"Hey! I didn't agree to that!" He shouted which made her burst out laughing. James began chuckling lightly too until he glanced down to see that she had fallen asleep on him.

"I'll leave you to get some rest." He whispered before kissing her forehead and carefully getting out of the bed and leaving the dorm.