Getting Ready to Go

Jessica's P.O.V

I was getting ready to leave for my vacation to England. My parents had decided to go to the exciting trip. I agreed with the idea. I was also excited to go on the trip, but at the same time I was going to miss my friends, Natalie, Charlotte, and Dylan. We all planned to video chat while I was there. But I knew it wasn't enough. I admit I am a pack rat. So I packed my clothes, my phone, my laptop, and my camera. "Jessica! Jessica! Come downstairs!" My mom called. I quickly zipped my suitcaae and raced downstairs.
I found Mom and Dad ready with their suitcases. I was the only one not ready.
"We're leaving now," Dad said.
"What?! But I'm not fully ready yet!" I complained.
"That's no excuse!" Mom said.
I groaned."Fine."
We all drove off to the dock where our cruise boat was waiting. When I got out of the car and saw the boat I was very impressed to see how it looked. It was big and luxurious and their were nice, white tanning beds waiting to be sat on.
I and Mom went and joined the line to get on the boat while Dad was making sure he had everything he needed in his suitcase. It took a long time for everyone to get on the boat and find their rooms they were going to sleep in. As I settled in my room I listened to some music on my Ipod. That's what I usaully do in my free time.
Suddenly, my favorite song started to go on. Oh, I loved this song so much I just couldn't help but sing and dance it! So I did...
"I'm so fancy! You already know and I'm in the fast lane! From LA to Tokyo! I'm so fancy! Can't you taste this gold? Remember my name, 'bout to bloooooowwww!!! I said baby I do this. I thought that you knew this. Can't stand no haters, and honest, the truth is my flow retarted, they speak it, depart it. Swagger at super, can't shop at no department. Better get my money on time if I don't get them I'll decline," I sang. For the first time I felt like I was singing good like I had the perfect funk and tune as Iggy Azeala did.
Suddenly, some guy barged in the room as I was singing and completely interrupted the sound of my beautiful voice.
The boy seemed to have black hair and looked like he used some hair gel all over is hair. His eyes were emerald green. I saw that he was wearing a white T-shirt and blue tight jeans. I also noticed that he didn't have much fashion sense. Shorts are so in. Jeans are so last week. But he did look a little cute.
"I heard you singing. It's quite... funky," the boy said.
"Why did you just barge into my room like that? A woman needs her privacy. Can't you respect that?" I asked.
"My name is Brandon. Sorry. It's just... I want to meet everyone on the boat," he said.
"That's the worst excuse I ever heard," I said.
"Whatever, " Brandon objected.

Brandon's P.O.V

Okay, fine! I admit this girl is kinda hot but she's not my type. Too fiesty. I don't like fiesty.
"Now introduce yourself," I commanded.
"I really think there's no need for that but fine. My name is Jessica," the girl explained.
"Wow! I can't wait to meet THE Jessica! So exciting," I said, sarcastically.
"I'm guessing you're just some goofy jerk! That's what I see in you," Jessica insulted.
"Excuse me? I thought we would get along just fine but you seem to be rude and unwelcoming," I said.
I felt so offended by this girl. Was she usaully like this? What a very insensitive girl!
Then Jessica started pushing and shoving me out the door. She was getting a little too aggresive now.
"Hey, stop!" I demanded. I practically frowned.
But she just kept pushing me until I was out the door.

Jessica's P.O.V

I HATE BOYS.