But I have no clue what the fuck is wrong with me, apart from the chills going down my back and the bile forming in my throat. 

'Thank you, Killian.' He smiles and places his hand on mine, before groaning again. 

As if his pain comes in waves. 

'Do you need to take another pill?' He nods and reaches for the bag of pills I gave him when I came back from the store this morning. 

I watch as Killian grabs a new bottle of water and gulps it down with a bunch of pills, and drops back down into his seat across from me. 

For the rest of the flight, we talk about little stuff. And Nico stays in the back of the plane, moping because of his little argument with Killian. 

As soon as we land and the doors open, we all head out. 'No way!' Killian chimes, finally feeling less pained. He almost trips over his feet, because he's excited. 

When I follow him towards two parked motorcycles, I frown. 'Where's the car?' According to Brandon, they got us a car to drive to the house. 

Not two motorcycles. 

'What's wrong, Aurora-' 'Don't do that.' I turn around to look at Nikolai, instead of having him behind me. 'Please stop that and just call me Neveah.' 

He frowns for a second, looking me up and down, before reading my eyes again, and nods. 'Noted.' 

He heads to the blue motorcycle and climbs on top of it, feeling every inch as if his life depends on it. 

'You're going with Nico.' Killian says, almost kissing the other motorcycle, which is dark green. 'No.' 

They both look at me and sigh. 'Just get on so we can go.' 

'I am not going on a motorcycle with Nikolai.' They look at each other before staring at me again, neither of them saying a single word. 

'Can't I go with you?' I ask, looking at Killian. 

Nikolai just makes me uncomfortable. And I don't want to hold onto him to get to the house. 

I just don't. 

'If I crash because of my stomach, I would like to die alone.' He chimes, starting his motor. 'I could drive?' Even though I have no clue how to ride a motorcycle. 

'I doubt you even know how to ride this thing, so no thank you.'

Nico rolls closer to me and smiles widely, knowing that Killian could drive off any second and that I'm stuck with him. 

'I'll see you at the house.' Killian says, before indeed driving off. Asshole... 

'Come on Neveah, I won't bite.' I roll my eyes and take one more look around. 

There's nothing else except for the plane that brought us here and some people walking around to get everything ready for another flight. 

'Neveah, we don't have all day.' Nico says, getting a little impatient with me. 'Shut up and don't even think about doing something crazy.' I say as I head over to him and climb on the back. 

It feels... strange. 

And I kind of want to jump off already. 

But Nico starts the motor and smiles at me through the little side mirrors. 'Hold on to me or you'll fall.' 

'I'm holding on enough.' Barely, but enough. 

I can see his lips curl up as he takes a deep breath. 'If you say so.'