In any other scenario, this would've been sensual.

Finally, after what seemed like years, the blindfold was off and Sae-Beyok was met with the sight of 23 laying on cracked concrete inches away from her.

It took a bit for her to focus on anything other than the girl by her side, but when she did she became aware that she had been dumped in the middle of an unfamiliar road.

The men in red didn't care that they could've been hit by a car.

The only light, though faint and dim, came from the street lamps on both sides of the street. And the city was distant from this unknown place, she could tell by the faraway mixture of light in all shades.

"I think you might be forgetting I'm tied up too." 23's voice sounded through the silence of the street, "Or you're just considering leaving me wherever we are."

"Hold on." Sae-Byeok muttered, sitting up and getting to work.

She twisted her hands, pushing against the restraints bounding them. She repeated the movement - once, twice, three times then stopped counting - until the cloth loosened enough for her to slip one of her hands out. And with ease, she dropped the cloth from the other.

Her ankles came next, and with minimal struggle she tore the cloth tied around them, before throwing it away.

"Is it my turn now?" 23 asked, and Sae-Byeok could hear the sudden anxiety in her voice. She was still on the ground, the cloth blinding her from all view. The only movement she made was the tugging of her wrists in attempt to get them out of their arrest. And the motion was hurried, indicating just how frightened she was feeling.

Sae-Byeok scrambled back to her, reaching for her blindfold. She wrapped her fingers around the cloth, and pulled it upwards.

23's eyes were wide as they met hers. And although the light barely reached them, Sae-Byeok could see the ease slowly take over them. She didn't know how a person could look at ease to see her, out of all people.

It took 23 a shuddering moment to collect her bearings, staring at Sae-Byeok while trying to calm her frantic breath.

And Sae-Byeok let her do that, not knowing the reason why she did. But something about 23's eyes in the dim light and the memory of the girl's breath on her bare skin made her just sit still above her, the cloth still in her hand.

"Are you okay?"

Again, in the same manner that she had asked her after the first game, 23's voice was frantic, yet concerned.

All words failed Sae-Byeok as the lump in her throat made itself known.

Sae-Byeok couldn't fathom why the girl cared. And no matter how hard she tried to, no answer came to mind. 23 was confusing, or maybe it was just in her nature to be nice.

In answer to 23's question Sae-Byeok just nodded courtly. She pulled herself out of whatever had taken over her and got up. The shuffle of movement behind her indicated that 23 had gotten rid of her bounds and followed her actions.

She looked to the side, locked eyes with 23 and paused. 23, for a change, fell silent, and so did Sae-Byeok. They were both almost naked, in nothing but white undergarments.

Earlier, when Sae-Byeok had realized her skin was bare, she had expected 23's would be as well. But, it was something else altogether seeing her this way.

No matter how hard she had tried to keep her eyes from straying down, she failed.

And she only allowed herself a quick look over 23's body before she pulled herself together and looked up.