beginning

Aarush's pov

I woke up to the early sun shining into my room. I rub my eyes as i look to my right to see if my roommate is still in her bed. I couldn't see over the bed stand that i set up last week. I think to myself, 'I need to figure out a new place for the stand.' I let out a sigh about this and sit up. After i sat up, i stretched for a moment and looked over again to see my roommate's bed empty. A voice from the room next door- the bathroom- says out loud, "Good morning rush! better get ready quick or we will be late for class. We already overslept both alarms!" It took me a good minute to register what my roommate's southern accent was saying before looking over at my alarm clock. My Warm brown eyes widen when i saw the time, 8:10. Class started in 15 minutes! I jumped out of my bed and went to my dresser to grab my clothes. I grabbed a simple labeled shirt and sweatpants and dashed into the bathroom as soon as my roommate gets out. I changed into my clothes. After changing into my clothes, i take a quick look in the mirror to see my short chocolate hair messy and my face drained. I grabbed my brush and brushed my hair. After taking care of my hair, i picked up some makeup and dabbed a little bit on to make myself not so dead looking. "Hurry up! we got 5 minutes left before we are late!" my southern accented roommate shouted from the bedroom. "I'm hurrying! I'm hurrying!" i say somewhat sarcastically, bit annoyed. I Burst out of the bathroom to see my roommate. She has desert blonde hair that she put in a low stub tail(a pony tail, but there is not a whole lot of hair sticking out), an amazing tan skin, gorgeous dark oak brown eyes. She holding a quick breakfast bar for me and one already in her mouth. "thanks Chy, now lets go!" I grab the bar and both Chy and I ran out of our dorm room and onto the sidewalk, making a mad run to the school.

Chy and i went our separate ways as so as we entered our school. I quickly went to my locker to grab my stuff when i heard the second bell to start school ring. I groan, knowing I'll get in trouble for being late. I get to class a minute late. "Well, good morning, Miss Ainina. Please take your seat." The teacher said with a hint of hate and anger that taint her British accent. "Well, good morning to you too, Mrs. Hoe-Key." I say back in a sarcastic tone. The students started giggling. The teacher gives both me and the students an angry glare. That instantly shut up the students, but i had a small grin. It is well known among the students that Mrs. Hooski has been sleeping with 2 other men, even though she is married to Mr. Hooski, but he does not know yet. "Please take a seat." says Mrs. Hooski, her British accent stained with anger about the backlash. "And because of this, everyone in this class gets extra homework this week!" all the students moan in protest against this. Then the lesson starts. Even though I don't like this class or the teacher, I do my best to pass it so i can get a good degree and in the future, a good job!

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»Time Skip!«««««««««««««««««

It was Lunch time and I sit at the table where my friends and I usually hang out. I sit down next to Anakin. He has earth brown colored hair that goes down to his mid back, which the long hair makes him stand out as a boy. He also has green eyes that sometimes look blue. When he stands, he towers over me by about 5 inches. Anakin is more on the lean and thin side for being a human, but he is also pretty fast for a human in track too. He also has light Milk chocolate skin too, since he is often outside, but during the winter his skin lightens and more has the color of creamy eggnog by the start of winter brake. It is hard for him sometimes being one of the very few humans in this fantasy school, let alone, being surrounded by lots of high classed or higher kids. "Hey Walker!" I say to him as I sat down next to him with my food. We call him walker as a Star wars joke name. "Sup rush." He says back in his northern American accent. "What about me?" asks in a sarcastic southern whine by Chyou, my friend and roommate. "Hello to you too, Chy." Then a pretty girl with golden hair that fades into lime green walks over to our table and sat down across from me. "Hey Maria!" I saw as i wave to her. "Afternoon to you all!" Maria says in her sweet, soft voice that sounds like it would of came from Alaska, if that is even possible. "I got some short news, but news none the less." she continues on.