"a ghost clown was actually beside you, that's answer my question" she teased pointing beside you while you slightly let out a small 'eek' before punching her right arm causing her to stumble slightly but was able to balance herself.

"try joking one more time" you threatened while she just laughed making you more embarrassed trying to stop her from laughing.

you just sigh before putting your hands from your back and stare at the sky above you, it was clear that the color blue of the sky and a few clouds can be seen.

baking chocolates and giving him card full of compliments? he'll just probably teased you about how cringe the card is and how the chocolates taste like shit.

well maybe baking isn't bad though, but that doesn't mean you can exactly give it to him in the exact day.

he's having a busy day with tenjiku and you were there to witness all of it of course- he even gave you the title of being his right-hand man that made you wonder isn't kakucho supposed to be his right hand man?

well anyways, there's a big chance of you not giving him the chocolates you planned to make.

you sigh and took your wallet before entering a shop that was just beside you that made aiko confused but follow you anyways.

once she saw you took a single pack of chocolates and went your way to the owner of the shop to pay, the corner or her lips tug into a soft smile before sighing and chuckling afterwards before following you out of the shop not wanting to be left alone.

well you did like a red flag- she's also a red flag herself but she can't seem to stop you can she? you had already like him, that guy named kurokawa izana and congratulations because she's not going to stop you for liking him.

even though that izana can't keep promise that well, she just wish from the stars above to keep you safe and will always make you happy. she's happy that your happy so if only that wish will come true than she's fine with it, for your sake.

since she still wanted to spend the rest of her life with you under the shining sun and also under the moonlight.

「 嵐 」

before you walk your way to the usual place, you texted izana to meet him at the place that izana agreed to it.

two reasons actually on why would he agree to meeting you.

firstly he was curious ok, he wanted to just ditch you and wanna know what your reaction would be but the second reason is keeping him from doing that.

about planning on taking down his step-brother's gang, you wanna know what it is? it's either you already knew what it is or you need to read further more.

as you arrived you saw no one thinking that izana must be on his way so you sit at the bench and waited for him for a few minutes.

"so i'm not the only one who wanted to announce something" you slightly flinched looking at your side to see izana with his hands on his pockets as he move to the other side to sit beside you.

letting the silence envelope the two of you before telling the other the reason why the both of you wanted to meet- well mostly you who requested.

you who will give him the chocolates you bought from the shop as an early valentines gift, it's either he accept it before teasing you on how cliche was that but you gotta do it.

while izana will tell you about something, something about tenjiku.

you sigh before taking his hand and put the chocolates to his palm and letting it go afterwards.

"chocolates?" he ask as he took one eating it "early valentines gift" you bluntly stated not believing that he immediately ate it without saying 'thank you' even though he would never do that.

"it's great, buy me more often" he said with a smile that made you irritated before sighing "so you need to announce anything?"

after taking another bite of the chocolate you gave him, he stare at your eyes while you stare back "(y/n), leave tenjiku".

this made your eyes widened and gave him a confused gaze smiling "huh!? what are you talking about?" you asked him while he just sigh patting your head for the first time.

you patted his head which he removed immediately.

"i sai-"

"i call it love language"

after that you bit kakucho a waved goodbye while he just look at you amazed on what you did.

izana stared not knowing what you just say while kakucho just chuckle gesturing his king to walk while he follow behind.

"the fuck is love language"

"for safety purposes i guess and your sister already knew about it" he replied standing up and started walking away.

"if i ever saw you attend the meeting, i'll kill you myself"

you stand up shocked, confused and a warm feeling was the only thing you felt before looking at him watching his figure lost from the shadows.

confused on why would he do that. safety purposes? is he stupid? you're his right-hand man he say so that means you'll risk your life for him and do everything to keep they man alive.

you were shocked about it, why would he even cared for you? well yeah he did like you back but what was the reason? you were supposed to be at his side. but what's more surprising was him patting your head for the first time.

that was the warm feeling you felt, you wanted to receive more pat heads from him since you were always the one giving him head pats since that was your 'love language' but now was not the time for that.

and confused at the same time, seriously you can't seem to read him can you?

just to let you know dear readers, izana surprisingly appreciate the chocolates you bought for him. he might not know much about valentines but giving him a chocolates will be fine.

for safety purposes he say? he'll never say the reason for it. he'll probably keep that inside his grave.

you sigh and put your hands to your pockets as you gaze st the night sky above you letting the clouds inside your head take you away.

"what the hell are you planning.. "

「 嵐 」

- my apologies for making izana ooc:(