Chapter 1

Oh Ye-seo had been the center of attention ever since her big brother, Oh Ha-jun, became famous. However she stuck with her three friends from before school.

Han Si-ah and Kang Ah-yoon, and their families, had been the only ones that didn't start begging for gifts and money when Ha-jun got famous. Hence why they were the only ones that were still friends with the family.

Ye-seo was 5'5 120 lbs with black hair and brown eyes. She always only wore eyeliner that she has smudged and while her school uniform was her main outfit she preferred t-shirts, leather jackets, and jeans. She had a side part in her hair, but almost always had it flipped to the other side.

Si-ah was 5'4 126 lbs with deep purple hair and onyx eyes. She preferred t-shirts and jeans over a skirt and dresses any day. She despised their school uniform and would change out of it before she even left school. Her hair framed her face and was a beautiful shade of deep purple with lilac highlights.

Ah-Yoon was 5'7, 130 lbs, with aqua hair and chocolate eyes. She loved dresses. Her hair style was just like Si-ah's. Her hair had low-lights that were black.

The school systems had adopted american football a few years ago and so now they had their own teams in upper secondary school. They even had dance squads for the sidelines when the teams rested. Girls were allowed to join the dance groups and boys the team, but grades had to be perfect.

"Ye-seo! Are you joining the dance squad this year?" Si-ah asked sitting by her friend at lunch. Ye-seo had been saying that she had wanted to since lower secondary school, but still hadn't because she knew whoever was in charge would only add her because she was Ha-jun's little sister.

"No. They'll only add me because of my brother." she said shaking her head.

"It's our last year come on. I'll try out with you." Ah-yoon said pouting her lips at her best friend. She had wanted to join forever, but wouldn't without them.

"Come on. They're looking for captain now. Last year's team was made up of third years. They wouldn't let any new people on remember." Si-ah said eating her kimchi rice.

"So who's judging this year?" Ye-seo asked curiously. If it wasn't peers she may consider it; she new anyone who knew who she was would put her on there just because of her brother. Well almost anyone; a few members of the team had famous siblings so if anyone wouldn't put her on there because of that reason it would be them.

"Lee Ho-seok, Wang Ji-er, and Kwon Ji-yong." Ah-yoon said grinning. She knew that her friend would tryout now. Those three had famous siblings and the rest of the panel would have to do it based on talent only because it was the captain of the team in charge of them.

Si-ah looked at her and chuckled as her friend thought, "It'll be fair then, you know."

Ye-seo hummed and nodded, "ok. Let's do it, but you have to join as well Si-ah."

The shyest one of the trio paused before sighing and nodding. "Ok deal."

"What dance are we going to do?" Ah-yoon asked after she popped a piece of seaweed into her mouth.

"We have a week to come up with a song and routine." Si-ah said already knowing that Ye-seo would want to do their own.

"Oh!" one of the mean girls. Kim Chae-aeo called walking up to their table. "Could you get me Seoh's autograph pretty please?" she asked batting her eyelashes.

Kim Chae-aeo was 5'2 and maybe 100 lbs. She had bleached hair and was one of the richest girls in school. She was also one of the meanest to girls and guys she thought were lower than her.