"Soon to be now go ahead and relax."

"Ok pooh do your thing."

He walked out and I sat on the bed I automatically texted six.

Me:so your petty ass going to lie and say you sick I thought we was better than that

Six😘: lmao ny bad pudd but he been wanting to get with you for a min now what kind of cousin would I be to step in the way of that?

Me: I guess I still want my dinner punk

Six😘:well come over now I'll throw something together for you a little razzle dazzle ya feel me.

Me:🙄🙄🙄🙄it's okay your cousin cooking me dinner

Six: look i know you mad but you ain't got to subject your self to punishment he can't even make cornbread

Me: the way I just hollered don't do him like that he proably can you just don't know about it.

Six:... ill but a plate up for you just in case I'm going to pray for you

Me:you ain't shit

Six: na what you about to eat ain't shit🤣good luck future cousin in law

Me:whatever

Six: just calling it like I see it ttyl

Me: aight

I excited out the conversation then drifted off to sleep lets hope he don't burn the house down in the process.

Blacks pov
Now why the fuck did I say I could cook knowing damn well I can't know I'm just in this kitchen lookin dumb.

Hey brother what you doing?" True asked

"Trying to cook lulu something."

"Ohhh now you know you can't cook."She said.

"I know now I'm just looking dumb lala help me out."

"For the right fee sure." Lala said.

Me too and we ain't cheap." True said putting out her hand.

"I can't believe im getting hustled by some 16 year olds man." I said handing them a 100 dollars each.

"Pleasure doing business with you now out so we can do this like we knew this."

I just shook my head and smirked.

"Aight don't tell lulu about this aight."

They nodded then turned up so music and started cooking i went into my lil man cave rolled me up a couple of blunts and watched espn a few  hours later they came and told me the food was ready so I followed them back upstairs.

"Ok ok I see yall."

"Oh no we got skills be happy we like you but we out though." True said.

"Fuck yall going?"

"Movies big head to watch Halloween we will be back around 11."

"Which gives yall more than enough time to do whatever." La la said.

"Aight be careful."

"We will." They said.

They walked out the door and I heard lulu coming downstairs.

"Hey damn I didn't know i even fell asleep where did the girls go? I could have sworn I heard them." She said.

"Na they left to the movies."

"Oh ok I see the house didn't burn down."

"Man if you dont..."

"Aww you actually did a good job im impressed." She said.

"Well you know I had to show off."

"I see and six said you couldn't cook." She said sitting down.

Snitching ass nigga.

"Yeah well can't believe everything you hear."

"True so did you-"

"Hey black can we barrow the escalade?" True asked.

"Whats wrong with yours?"

"Same thing that was wrong with your h-" she said.

"Aight here and don't scratch it."

"Thank you brother! Enjoy the food sis he worked so hard on it almost like he didn't even cook it." She said.

Petty as hell.

"Ooo straight busted!" Lulu said laughing.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Straught snitched on me."

"Its all good boo ill teach you how to cook but next time just order the food that would have saves you some money." She said kissing my cheek.

"Now why the fuck I didn't think about that?"

She shrugged and continued eating her food. After we got done we sat down and watched Halloween and just relaxed she the kind of women I need in my life a sweetheart but a gangsta all in one I like that about her now all I got to do is convince her that I'm the one.